GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

my first post/the ultimate plan

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Teching In

Location: Elgin,Texas but still representing the ATX, Austin 512
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first post/the ultimate plan

sup all? this is my first post, so im going to say waht up to all the gen 3/4 engine owners out there. now, heres my plan. i want to get a late model suburban, wrecked if possible, and tune it to perfection. what i plan on doing is first dropping an LS2 or LS7 in.... that right there would be enough, no? hah, u havent seen nothing yet... i plan on using Banks Twin Turbos on the engine to make the performance even better... thats not all... the STS turbo is something i also plan to integrate, but a twin turbo as well. so i plan on using 4 turbos on the burban. but wait, theres more... i know this is foolish since its already 4 turbos, but i also plan to somehow integrate a supercharger on top... im freakin insane, no?? lol, the other drivetrain i plan on using is hybrid tech. i plan on putting a hybrid on all 4 wheels and one in the engine compartment... the trans. would be an integration of a Manual Automatic to an 8 speed, if possible... if not, i can just go with a 7 speed. those are out already, neways... umm, the body would be heavilly modified, because i want to find a way to lighten the weight substantially but not sacrifice all the safety either. a body kit would be integrated but i also would integrate the old fenders from an old 38 pickup. i dont kno why but i think that would look unique on a new body style truck. that way i can use 26 in rims AND have drags on them... yea, i kno thats freaking millions invested there, but its just a plan. i probably wont even get it done, but i want something like that to happen... let me kno what ur feedback would be, guys. peace.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Soooo. . . Quad turbo with a supercharger then........ [backing away slowly] good luck with that...... [still backing away] might want to top it off with some naws [almost at the door] have fun......! [/RUNGING OUT THE DOOR AWAY FROM THE CRAZY MAN]
Old 04-12-2005, 02:20 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK Welcome to the site, I think?
Old 04-12-2005, 02:24 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Please keep us up to date on your progress, I am sure you will be making some serious power! I applaud you on your project, please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help you.

Now please step away from the Bong.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:25 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Old 04-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GoldenVelvet
Soooo. . . Quad turbo with a supercharger then........ [backing away slowly] good luck with that...... [still backing away] might want to top it off with some naws [almost at the door] have fun......! [/RUNGING OUT THE DOOR AWAY FROM THE CRAZY MAN]

dont forget the hybrids.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Teching In

yea guys, i kno u think im smokin some good sh** but im not, its just an idea. ohh i forgot to include that the hybrids would push more than 150 hp EACH. now thats probably impossible, but hey, it could happen.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:31 PM
14 Second Truck Club

But then , putting a turbo were the muffler goes doesn't sound so crazy after all.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Regular

So 4 turbos on a burban....why not just go with 8, that way you would have 1 for each cylinder, then add a supercharger and naws.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Quick Reply: my first post/the ultimate plan