Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

my first post/the ultimate plan

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lets not harpoon him einstien did alright!
Old 04-13-2005, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by burban44
sup all? this is my first post, so im going to say waht up to all the gen 3/4 engine owners out there. now, heres my plan. i want to get a late model suburban, wrecked if possible, and tune it to perfection. what i plan on doing is first dropping an LS2 or LS7 in.... that right there would be enough, no? hah, u havent seen nothing yet... i plan on using Banks Twin Turbos on the engine to make the performance even better... thats not all... the STS turbo is something i also plan to integrate, but a twin turbo as well. so i plan on using 4 turbos on the burban. but wait, theres more... i know this is foolish since its already 4 turbos, but i also plan to somehow integrate a supercharger on top... im freakin insane, no?? lol, the other drivetrain i plan on using is hybrid tech. i plan on putting a hybrid on all 4 wheels and one in the engine compartment... the trans. would be an integration of a Manual Automatic to an 8 speed, if possible... if not, i can just go with a 7 speed. those are out already, neways... umm, the body would be heavilly modified, because i want to find a way to lighten the weight substantially but not sacrifice all the safety either. a body kit would be integrated but i also would integrate the old fenders from an old 38 pickup. i dont kno why but i think that would look unique on a new body style truck. that way i can use 26 in rims AND have drags on them... yea, i kno thats freaking millions invested there, but its just a plan. i probably wont even get it done, but i want something like that to happen... let me kno what ur feedback would be, guys. peace.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by F8L Z71
I swear to god I almost felt like I was listening to Tyrone while reading that first post! Imagine all the crack you could buy with the money going into that Burban!

It takes more than pot to come up with something like that plan
through in some crack a dash of methamphetamines and then some LCD
and go to work I hope you get the burban built before you scratch all your skin off.
Good luck
Old 04-13-2005, 01:09 AM
lm7
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02sierraz71_5.3

It takes more than pot to come up with something like that plan
through in some crack a dash of methamphetamines and then some LCD
so basicly some crack and a flat screen? sounds like another tuesday at macadayears...
Old 04-13-2005, 01:21 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by lm7
so basicly some crack and a flat screen? sounds like another tuesday a macadayears...

LMAO!!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 07:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by burban44
sup all? this is my first post, so im going to say waht up to all the gen 3/4 engine owners out there. now, heres my plan. i want to get a late model suburban, wrecked if possible, and tune it to perfection. what i plan on doing is first dropping an LS2 or LS7 in.... that right there would be enough, no? hah, u havent seen nothing yet... i plan on using Banks Twin Turbos on the engine to make the performance even better... thats not all... the STS turbo is something i also plan to integrate, but a twin turbo as well. so i plan on using 4 turbos on the burban. but wait, theres more... i know this is foolish since its already 4 turbos, but i also plan to somehow integrate a supercharger on top... im freakin insane, no?? lol, the other drivetrain i plan on using is hybrid tech. i plan on putting a hybrid on all 4 wheels and one in the engine compartment... the trans. would be an integration of a Manual Automatic to an 8 speed, if possible... if not, i can just go with a 7 speed. those are out already, neways... umm, the body would be heavilly modified, because i want to find a way to lighten the weight substantially but not sacrifice all the safety either. a body kit would be integrated but i also would integrate the old fenders from an old 38 pickup. i dont kno why but i think that would look unique on a new body style truck. that way i can use 26 in rims AND have drags on them... yea, i kno thats freaking millions invested there, but its just a plan. i probably wont even get it done, but i want something like that to happen... let me kno what ur feedback would be, guys. peace.
Your Estimated Cost on all this including the Suburban, is close to $100,000.00 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 09:39 AM
TECH Addict

Old 04-13-2005, 09:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Man I would just like to give a big thanks to burban44? Why you ask? Im just going to give thanks in advance because Im sure that he is going to be a part of LS1TECH. Helping everyone with there tech problems because from the sounds of it he has alot of knowledge and a whole lot of time to do so. Just make sure if you do need his help its before storytime!
Old 04-13-2005, 10:07 AM
TECH Addict

Why not put 3 jet turbine engines on there from an F18 and use the engine compartment to house a hot tub? You could then do a mold of the entire truck out of carbon fiber and reinforce the frame with titanium rods from krypton? Just messin with ya
Old 04-13-2005, 11:48 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thanx for going over your plans with us. i can now sleep better at night.

Quick Reply: my first post/the ultimate plan