Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

My stupid ass lil bro bent one of my rims!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 04:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My stupid *** lil bro bent one of my rims!!!

My younger brother had the truck all day today and at about 10:30 p.m. my dad gets a phone call from him saying that he'll be home soon. As it turns out he has a flat tire. He tells my dad that he's at the mall and he's gonna put the spare tire on. The dumbass that he is, he cant take the lugs off cuz he doesnt have the right sized wrench. He tries to take em off anyways and is just stripping the lugs. I call him and ask him what happend, he tells me he got a flat and hangs up on me. He calls the house a few minutes later saying that he cant take the lugs off. I take the phone from my dad and ask Jorge what had happened again, and he tells me that he'll call AAA then hangs up on me.
He gets home around midnight and I go outside to see if the tire might have a nail or something. When I get outside the truck has the spare on and the tire and wheel are on the ground next to the truck. I roll it a couple times to look for a nail and I notice a small one on the thread. I thought that he would just have to get the nail taken out and the tire would be fine.
This is when I notice a dent on the inside lip of the WHEEL. ****, ****, ****. I run inside and ask Jorge how many curbs he had run over. He tells me that he hit a pothole about 3 ******* HOURS earlier. In my head im thinking, "why the **** didnt you stop and see if it was OK". By this time Im mad as **** and screaming at this motherfucking-piece of ****. All this time he's driving around w/ a bad wheel and decides to pick up his bitch to go to the ******* mall.
GOD DAMN IM MAD AS **** RIGHT NOW.
I asked him what he's gonna do about the wheel and he acts like nothing happend. ******* LIL BITCH!!!
**** IM MAD

What do u guys think he should do, or me for that matter, about the FUCKED up wheel?
Old 12-16-2004, 04:20 AM
14 Second Truck Club

hahahahaha.. BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but naw, that sucks dood.
Old 12-16-2004, 07:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

I say tie him up and beat him with a rubber hose!! you're his big brother, surely you know how to make the little phucker pay.
Old 12-16-2004, 07:40 AM
TECH Addict

Theres no question. He would pay for it. At least that is how it is in our family. The worst part is that you trusted him with your bad *** truck!! That is why NO ONE drives or touches my truck ever. People have no respect for other peoples ****. That sucks man.
Old 12-16-2004, 08:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Man you should know better than to let anyone drive your truck. I'd make him pay for it. Doesn't pay for you to be mad b/c it's over with and in the past. Think about that next time you let someone take your truck.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

Man That Sucks But You Need To Watch What You Say On Here.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah my little brother pulled the same crap on me too one day. I had a 88 Mustang GT. One morning my brother with my mom was going to take the car to school (my mother works at the same high school we went to) becuase I had to take her car in to the dealer for some warrenty work. So I figured its all good my mom is going to be with him on the way to school and on the way back. But the first thing I told him before he left, "Do not get on it, you never driven it before, its fast!!!!!" Well as I was coming home from the dealership he calls me, he says I got into an accident. He said that it happened when he was moving the car from the high school parking lot to the back where the Auto Shop is at. I was asking him how it happened, he said that some camaro playing mexican music with a guy wearing a sombrero came up to him and wanted to race. In the process he side swipes my entire front fender on the drivers side and takes off. I was like you "dumb *** did you get him." He tells me no because he just took off. I was like why did'nt you ******* chase his *** you would have caught him (the car was fast). He tells me at the moment I was scared and did not know what to do. I was so ******* pissed off. I made it to the school where he was at and explained everything again to me. I took him with me and drove around the area to see if we could find this *******. We did'nt, so I said lets call the cops and report it, he told me ok. So we call the cops and report the entire incident, he told him it was a camaro and a mexican guy with a sombrero freakin hit him.

So after that we go to the Auto Shop and visit with my Auto teachers. I also went to find out how much everthing was going to cost for the car. In the process I was leaning against my car thinking about the situation, I was still so pissed off. I happen to look across to the Auto body building and see a camaro with a big freakin streak of black (possibly from my car cause it was black), and it was white. I am thinking WTF is this. I look at the car and I thinking was this the car. Well at that point my Auto tech teacher comes and says did you tell him to my brother, and I am like tell me what. He is like you better tell Beto, cause if not I will. I look at my brother and ask WTF is going on. Well he lays out the story flat here it goes:

He got a pass from the auto body teacher to pick up the car and move it to the back where the auto body place is at. Well as they were going out and stoped at the stoplight my brother was behind the camaro. They both were going to make a left hand turn. When the light turned green they both went my brother went on the outside and tried to pass his ***. I think you guys could imagine what happened next. He freakin floored it on a turn spun the tires and fish tailed right in to his ***. And that's the story. What I find so ammusing is that he tried to go along the whole entire time, he even went along and gave the cops an entire lie. But the good thing was, is that he and the guy with the camaro are good buddies, so at the end it was all good about the accident. But my brother did have to dish out about 500 bills to fix my car and his. Make his *** pay so he could learn. Hell as far as I am concerned he might be lying to you right now. I mean how come he did'nt come clean if it was just a post hole. And if he did hit a pot hole why the hell does it have a nail? I mean the nail could have been there before.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:41 AM
10 Second Club

wow some pretty crazy stories..
Old 12-16-2004, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

he'll be just as mad as u were if u screwed his girlfriend.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:04 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Make him pay for it.

Quick Reply: My stupid ass lil bro bent one of my rims!!!