Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Prank War

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 07:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

put grease on the windshield wipers. smear a little on the windshield so they use them. it sux so bad you cant see ****.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Addict

Smear "Gu", the energy gel all over her car. Water and a lot of rubbing is the only thing that will take it off. Soap does nothing to this stuff.
Old 01-14-2005, 10:05 PM
lm7
TECH Fanatic

anyone ever see that canadian beer comercial where the fill up the guys truck wiht golfballs that ***** ****** hilarious must be pricery but holy ****... the funniest **** ive ever seen
Old 01-14-2005, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

thanks for the truck compliments, the prank thing extends years back so i've already done the valve stem trick, i've completely removed the tires, covered a vehicle in ballogna(which is actually pretty fun, you throw it like a frisby and it sticks), so i can't do those for the sake of being original. i like the tying some kind of tape roll to the back. today i came up with a couple things. i thought of filling the car with packing peanuts and then going to pet co and getting a couple of tarantulas or snakes and tossing them in there, then i would stick the receipt to her window along with a note saying happy hunting (i can actually jsut put the receipt up and she would still be scared for the fear of having something in there. i thought about shoe polish all over the windows cause wiping drag strip numbers off sucks when it sits over night so the whole windshield would be a b*tch. I'll keep you all informed. probably do it tomorrow night
Old 01-14-2005, 10:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

I like the pet thing, but rally leaving them in there is cruel. I think you should go buy whatever animal she is most afraid of, then put them in the car and take some pics, then just leave the pics with a note.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

stuff her car with packing peanuts. go to Uhaul and get a ton of em and fill her little car up. or put pennies in her wheels so there is a weird metallic noise when she drives. she'll most likely not figure it out for awhile and go somewhat nuts over it
Old 01-14-2005, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bodyguard6799
I like the pet thing, but rally leaving them in there is cruel. I think you should go buy whatever animal she is most afraid of, then put them in the car and take some pics, then just leave the pics with a note.
thats why i was thinking of just puting a receipt that says i bought them ( i can probably convince someone at petco to give me a fake receipt, or buy and return them right away
Old 01-15-2005, 01:53 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about a potato in the tail pipe? Duct tape or shaving cream the windows, cover their license plate with tape so cops pull her over, instead of using packing peanuts why don't you just throw crumpled newspaper in there? A lot cheaper
Throw flour all over their car, aka "antique" their car
Get some fishing line and tie something to the end of it and tie the other end somewhere under her car...everytime she hits the gas or the brake she will hear it tapping and will wonder what the hell it is
Put some Elmer's glue or other white substance into some condoms and stick em on her car
Cover her car with many different colored Post-It notes
Get a bag of large-sized marshmellows, bite em in half and mash the sticky side onto the windows
Is it cold where you live? Dip cotton ***** in water and place them on the car, they will freeze and stick to the car overnight
A personal favorite: Get a can of shaving cream and put it in the freezer. Then cut it open and you have a compressed, frozen can-shaped chunk of shaving cream. Put it in her car one night when she's sleeping and she'll have a nice surprise in the morning
Old 01-15-2005, 03:15 AM
Launching!

Just dont take it too far. I had someone cream cheese and flower my truck. It makes an organic concrete. I still have that **** on my truck after 3 months. I finally just gave up trying to get it all off. You have to pretty much clay bar it to get it off. It ruined a set of wipers and left imprints on my windows. I also wanted to kill the person who did it so just watch out and dont do anything that leaves marks.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

if it went to a certain level
epoxy some spinning hubcaps to her wheels

speaking of epoxy
there used to be this guy that got a few dwi's
and he had to blow in this apparatus before his car would start
so my buddy took a ***** drilled a hole through it and epoxy'd
it to his blow tube

Quick Reply: Prank War