Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Prank War

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lots of great ideas here, but in college we bought a whold bunch of crickets at a bait and tackle shop. We let them loose in my roommates car. Three monthsl later there was still a cricket in there chirping.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:58 AM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Chingon
How about a potato in the tail pipe? Duct tape or shaving cream the windows, cover their license plate with tape so cops pull her over, instead of using packing peanuts why don't you just throw crumpled newspaper in there? A lot cheaper
Throw flour all over their car, aka "antique" their car
Get some fishing line and tie something to the end of it and tie the other end somewhere under her car...everytime she hits the gas or the brake she will hear it tapping and will wonder what the hell it is
Put some Elmer's glue or other white substance into some condoms and stick em on her car
Cover her car with many different colored Post-It notes
Get a bag of large-sized marshmellows, bite em in half and mash the sticky side onto the windows
Is it cold where you live? Dip cotton ***** in water and place them on the car, they will freeze and stick to the car overnight
A personal favorite: Get a can of shaving cream and put it in the freezer. Then cut it open and you have a compressed, frozen can-shaped chunk of shaving cream. Put it in her car one night when she's sleeping and she'll have a nice surprise in the morning
Uhhhhh you need help!
Old 01-15-2005, 01:53 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Uhhhhh you need help!
Hehe...what can I say? College was fun
Old 01-15-2005, 01:55 PM
sfj
TECH Enthusiast

all i know is this thread needs to keep going because i am learning some fun stuff to try
Old 01-15-2005, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sfj
all i know is this thread needs to keep going because i am learning some fun stuff to try
Old 01-15-2005, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Chingon
How about a potato in the tail pipe? Duct tape or shaving cream the windows, cover their license plate with tape so cops pull her over, instead of using packing peanuts why don't you just throw crumpled newspaper in there? A lot cheaper
Throw flour all over their car, aka "antique" their car
Get some fishing line and tie something to the end of it and tie the other end somewhere under her car...everytime she hits the gas or the brake she will hear it tapping and will wonder what the hell it is
Put some Elmer's glue or other white substance into some condoms and stick em on her car
Cover her car with many different colored Post-It notes
Get a bag of large-sized marshmellows, bite em in half and mash the sticky side onto the windows
Is it cold where you live? Dip cotton ***** in water and place them on the car, they will freeze and stick to the car overnight
A personal favorite: Get a can of shaving cream and put it in the freezer. Then cut it open and you have a compressed, frozen can-shaped chunk of shaving cream. Put it in her car one night when she's sleeping and she'll have a nice surprise in the morning
i like the way you think. my other buddy who she also got (he has a rcsb hemi) is leaving sunday so we want to get her tonight before he takes off. I'll let you guys know
Old 01-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Get one of them self inflating rubber sex dolls and hide it on her rear floor.Then find a way to rig it with 12 volt ig power .Imagine her driving along and she looks at the rearview mirror and wammo a suck me suzy doll staring her in the face...........
Old 01-17-2005, 08:33 PM
On The Tree

well we got her saturday night, couldn't get the keys so i had to go another route. it wasn't very creative but i blame the lack of prep time, we went to savons at 3:30 in the morning after a party and got whatever we could find. so the car ended up with a nice coat of chocolate syrup was the ncoated with some seran wrap top to bottom followed by more chocolate and some shaving cream and then some tinfoil and, then the last layer of chocolate and cream was followed by a 25lb bag of bird seed. the best part was that she even expected us to get her that night after the party so she stayed up to look after her car we did the whole thing right outside the window , fortunately she was preoccupied talking to other people and she threw all the lights on in the kitchen so she could see the pitch black outdoors. im thinking she was banking off the motion sensor light but i shut it off earlier that day.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:52 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

haahhhaaha this is some funny sh1!t lol, great job on the car.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:47 AM
TECH Veteran

Fill the cab with packing peanuts, their harmless and a pain in the *** to get rid of !!!! OOPS someone already said this...oh well should have read all the post first.

Quick Reply: Prank War