Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Raging Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Raging Motorsports

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Raging Motorsports?I placed an order with him for a Yank converter about the first of the month and can't get a response from them.I talked with Mike at Yank last week who said my converter as well as the rest of Raging Motorsports order had been sitting awaiting payment before shipment could be made.I've tried to PM and call with no response,now I get a message on Yank's answering machine that they will be out of the office until after the 20th and my truck is sitting with the transmission out waiting for the converter.To say I'm pissed off does not fully explain how I feel,but the message I left on his machine today does,because after calling last week and getting a message that his voice mail was full a PM that was read but not responded to,I left a couple of frendly messages and another PM with no response,the prospect of waiting at least a week for a part I should have receive last week is infuriating.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know how to get a hold of him or anything, but after reading how he deals his business, I know that he won't ever be getting business from me. Maybe if he reads this he might try a bit harder on getting you you tc and clean up his act. Sorry to hear that though.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Banned

well, if you placed an order with them, you obviously know how to get in touch with them. but i would start HERE

914-814-7243

P.S. when i bought my converter from Thunder Racing it was shipped directly from Yank like 4 days later.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:43 PM
TECH Junkie

That phone number gets you the answering machine,I did'nt have any trouble at all getting in touch with them,when he was posting a special in the truck performance forum,it's just after I payed that the difficulty in communication started.If I ran my business the way he's treated me I would have to close the doors and hide.If had known he was going to try to draw interest on my money I would have bought the Yank converter somewhere else.If he had bothered to call back I would have worked something out with Mike at Yank.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

i am not making excuses for mark at all, but i hear he has been busy and i know he is an honest business man, he is just been swamped from the begining of racing season. i hope your deals between him go smoothly from this point on. i do know the horrors of waiting and praying on the parts to come in.
Old 03-17-2004, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey whitt 1,did you hear from Raging Motorsports today?
I don't know how fast his car is but his service seems mighty slow.
I see where the got there name...The customers are outraged.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:29 AM
TECH Junkie

I'm still waiting to hear from Raging Motorsports I guess I'll have to call Mike at Yank on monday to find out if I still need to pay him for the converter that Raging has sitting there for me.If I windup having to pay twice for my converter,I'll probably invest in a road trip to Kansas for a not so frendly face to face meeting.
Old 03-18-2004, 03:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

hey witt, not to be stupid, but have you tried calling his shop lately? waiting to hear from someone only makes the blood boil worse. again not trying to be a jerk about this as all.
Old 03-19-2004, 06:44 PM
10 Second Club

I haven't talked to Mark in a couple weeks but I've never got anything but great customer service. late nights on the dyno, towing me from the track when I broke and all around good service. I know he's swamed as hell and getting married in about a month. besides that, I don't know what to tell ya....

I'm waiting on the same stall GP, but I'm not in a hurry either.
Old 03-22-2004, 03:21 PM
TECH Junkie

I know you guys keep taking up for Raging Motorsports but after contacting him and him assuring me that he had mailed Yank a check,Mike at Yank still has'nt received it a week later,my converter has been ready for shipment for more than a week and my transmission is still out waiting for a Yank converter.My patience has already worn thin.I have not once been contacted by Mark the only time I've talked to him is when he mistakenly picked up the phone.Yeah I tried to call today and leave him a message but his voice mail was full.

Quick Reply: Raging Motorsports