Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Raging Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 07:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's been another week. Have you heard from ENRAGING motorsports yet,or is the Tahoe still at the tranny shop waiting on your converter?I hope you get some good news soon.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:53 PM
Banned

i tried to call the number on their website today and got a message that the number was out of service.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Slowverado
i tried to call the number on their website today and got a message that the number was out of service.

I wonder how many others prepaid for converters on that group purchase deal ???
Old 03-24-2004, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mark is good people, but he's really busy, he'll take care of you folks though.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark may have the best intentions in the world but he does'nt answer messages,his voice mail has been full all week,he does'nt answer emails or PMs I've tried numerous times with no response.I can't wait any longer my truck has been setting for 2 weeks.Mike at Yank talked with Mark over a week ago and was told a check had been sent,a week later no check.Mike talked to him again a couple of days ago,Mark told to ship the converter then he would mail a check that day,no check.I give up Yank sent me the converter today COD,I've allready paid Raging Motorsports around the first of the month with a Debit card.I guess I'll find out how honest good old Mark is when I ask for a refund.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope this works out for everyone.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by whitt1
Mark may have the best intentions in the world but he does'nt answer messages,his voice mail has been full all week,he does'nt answer emails or PMs I've tried numerous times with no response.I can't wait any longer my truck has been setting for 2 weeks.Mike at Yank talked with Mark over a week ago and was told a check had been sent,a week later no check.Mike talked to him again a couple of days ago,Mark told to ship the converter then he would mail a check that day,no check.I give up Yank sent me the converter today COD,I've allready paid Raging Motorsports around the first of the month with a Debit card.I guess I'll find out how honest good old Mark is when I ask for a refund.
Like I said I've known him for a while and he's an honest guy. Best of luck w/ your situation I hope it works out for ya.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

My grandfather used to tell me the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Whitt, I hate to see you had to pay twice for the converter. You might try talking to the bank and seeing if you can get your money back through them. Give them Mike @ Yank's number to talk to, he should be able to vouch for you. Otherwise ... you are at the mercy of Raging Motorsports. Maybe it would be a good time for you to go cight seeing to Kansas.

Old 03-25-2004, 06:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got my converter today COD from Yank ,I still haven't heard from Raging Motorsports.His voice mail is still full and apparently unchecked.It sure would be nice to hear something from Mark.Maybe he will pay Yank so that Mike can destroy my check and I will be square with both Yank and free of dealing with Raging Motorsports.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Banned

have you talked to Tony (nineball) or John (prostockjohn) about this, they will probably do more to help than just posting here. if they can't resolve the situation you wont have to worry about raging doing business on this board i'm sure because they wont tolerate **** like that. email one of them and see what they say.

Quick Reply: Raging Motorsports