Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

REflecting back to the old days of LS1tech

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 12:16 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i guess i missed that...i've just seen him pop in here a few times over the last few years. i miss the **** talking of hyde and mix....
Old 03-31-2004, 12:22 AM
TECH Addict

I think your smoking something .. probly that wacky tobaccy

Old 03-31-2004, 12:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

I gotta say, I too have learned a lot from this site. I wasn't around 'back in the old days', but I have been here enough to pick up on what's what and form more than enough opinions about everyone.

I have been wanting to say something about the site lately. I think there has been a bad rash of immaturity, passed more than just one or 2 members. I don't want to say anything in particular, but I think it's bad that some of the actual legitimate threads get closed down because of sensless stuff. I want to be very clear, I'm not mentioning anyone or anything inparticular, I just want my thoughts to be expressed.

I talked to a guy at the SBSO that was the first truck owner in the 11's I believe. I don't remember his name, but I know he now drives a vette.
Old 03-31-2004, 12:33 AM
Banned

Kevin Mixum was the first in the 11s on this board i believe....i didn't see him at the SBSO...his old truck was the **** though.
Old 03-31-2004, 12:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flyer
I talked to a guy at the SBSO that was the first truck owner in the 11's I believe. I don't remember his name, but I know he now drives a vette.
I think your talking about a guy named Daren. He goes by LovintheC5 on here. He was one of the first to run nitrous on the new trucks here in Houston that I can remember. I think he's running 11's in his vette. I forget what he was running in the truck. I think it was in the 13's. Not bad for an extended cab.
Old 03-31-2004, 01:15 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by RED2K
CHOP we have gone from like 20 different avatars to select from to Barney smacking dhat azz. CHOP

No Stay Puft references?

Anyway, I came from ls1.com. I got on that site a LONG time ago then came over here after a while.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RED2K
but what happened to the others like Maximboom , 1999stepside, and the others. Anyone heard from any of these guys? Hell even red53gmc doesnt post much anymore or Redaddiction even. Anyone ever hear what happened to these guys?
Maybe they forgot their passwords
Old 03-31-2004, 07:26 AM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Flyer
I have been wanting to say something about the site lately. I think there has been a bad rash of immaturity, passed more than just one or 2 members. I don't want to say anything in particular, but I think it's bad that some of the actual legitimate threads get closed down because of sensless stuff. I want to be very clear, I'm not mentioning anyone or anything inparticular, I just want my thoughts to be expressed.

ok ok ok ... i get your point! i'll shape up!..
Old 03-31-2004, 07:35 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by onyx
ok ok ok ... i get your point! i'll shape up!..
So who was the troll again?
Old 03-31-2004, 07:40 AM
TECH Resident

I can over here after hearing bout this site from Bryan (ReallySlowTruck). I dont know what happened to him?? Turned into a nitrous freak and probably blew his motor right away! I am glad I found this site, awesome tech info, along with just enough off-topic sections to keep me busy for hours.
LS1tech.com

Quick Reply: REflecting back to the old days of LS1tech