Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

REflecting back to the old days of LS1tech

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 07:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
Would you guys stop already. It's getting really old. This thread was not started as a Slowverado post.

Hell, I don't even check the truck forums that much anymore and I have to moderate um. I'm sure other people that don't have to be here just say the hell with it.

Ughhhh
I agree, this crap about Soverado starting on the wrong foot is getting old.
Old 03-31-2004, 07:20 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

BTW, does anyone remember that guy who was gonna put a 422ci engine in his RCSB pickup a few years ago? I think he was from Maryland. From what I hear he'll have something pretty cool in the works this year.

Does anyone remember when the truck section of this site was just ONE forum?
Old 03-31-2004, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am just a newbee but i have learned so much!!! i used to know nothing, and now i know next to nothing. i may not post that much but i just take in the info. slowprocess was the one that got me into this site and i thought he was god (about trucks) for the longest time. then i get on here and everyone is god. i was about to give up on making my truck fast until slowprocess showed my parish8's web page. wow did that change me. the site may have changed. a littlefor the bad and a little for the good. but so has everyone. i love this site and i spend atleast an hour from the time i get home from work, to the time i go to bed reading and learning stuff off this site. i just want to thank each and everyone of you.
Old 03-31-2004, 07:23 PM
Moderator / Sponsor

LOL

Someone trying to say I'm not here much? (look at my member since date and post count) I'm probably the least active moderator and have bounced from truck section to truck section but my new job (Here at Magnaflow) has since totally ruined my intrest in the message boards .... Im so reluctant to post due to the number of posts/e-mails (literally 25-30/day at home and work) I receive regarding Business related questions -CAUTION: this statement does not apply to those people I know here and other memebers - or requests for sponsorship and free stuff. I dont mind some, but at times it is rediculous.

I do remember the old days and the old members ... we gotten much bigger which means much more to be said and to be said again ... and again ... but there's nothing wrong with that.

I just wish I could finish one project car 72 Nova Turbo LM7, 66 Chevelle LS1, and my workhorse the 01 Silverado ... and all my friends concurrent projects.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
BTW, does anyone remember that guy who was gonna put a 422ci engine in his RCSB pickup a few years ago? I think he was from Maryland. From what I hear he'll have something pretty cool in the works this year.

LOL, I recall your reference of that to me...
Old 03-31-2004, 09:04 PM
TECH Addict

Who the hell are all you guys???

^^^That was a cool logo.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by oxidizr
LOL

Someone trying to say I'm not here much? (look at my member since date and post count) I'm probably the least active moderator and have bounced from truck section to truck section but my new job (Here at Magnaflow) has since totally ruined my intrest in the message boards .... Im so reluctant to post due to the number of posts/e-mails (literally 25-30/day at home and work) I receive regarding Business related questions -CAUTION: this statement does not apply to those people I know here and other memebers - or requests for sponsorship and free stuff. I dont mind some, but at times it is rediculous.

I do remember the old days and the old members ... we gotten much bigger which means much more to be said and to be said again ... and again ... but there's nothing wrong with that.

I just wish I could finish one project car 72 Nova Turbo LM7, 66 Chevelle LS1, and my workhorse the 01 Silverado ... and all my friends concurrent projects.
tHE LOST SON RETURNS
Old 04-01-2004, 11:23 AM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I haven't heard from Bryan (reallyslowtruck) in 6 months. He has a spot on my LS1 Edit cable, so he hasn't needed an update in that time frame. I wouldn't be suprised to hear that he sold his truck.

Jsmith - I'm glad you finally made it over here from LS1.com.

OX - I'm sorry I PM'd you a questioned about mufflers a few months back.

Red2K - remember when you installed that cam and kept calling my cell phone asking me to listen to your truck to see if it sounded right?

XLR8N - I still cant figure out how you became a truck performance mod; you have a completly stock truck with big injectors and no track times.

It would be interesting to see what happened to some of the others.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BigTex
I haven't heard from Bryan (reallyslowtruck) in 6 months. He has a spot on my LS1 Edit cable, so he hasn't needed an update in that time frame. I wouldn't be suprised to hear that he sold his truck.

Jsmith - I'm glad you finally made it over here from LS1.com.

OX - I'm sorry I PM'd you a questioned about mufflers a few months back.

Red2K - remember when you installed that cam and kept calling my cell phone asking me to listen to your truck to see if it sounded right?

XLR8N - I still cant figure out how you became a truck performance mod; you have a completly stock truck with big injectors and no track times.

It would be interesting to see what happened to some of the others.
Hey i never i said I know as much or more than you guys. I was just cracking on ya in fun. I do remember I was scared i had screwed something up majorly
Old 04-01-2004, 02:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BigTex

Bwhahahaha.....I may be the slowest mod now, but at least I represent at the events!!!! I expect to see a nice turnout at this years Thunder Shootout!!!! You two yankees better get the trucks out of hibernation and make the roadtrip.

Quick Reply: REflecting back to the old days of LS1tech