Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Reserved

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I had to do the 4wd limp home thing one time when I broke a u-joint. Who says 4wd fast trucks are useless. I would be interested in a video. Would it include the cheater footage too? Congrats on winning drag week I bet it pissed a bunch of people off that a truck won. Is Hot Rod going to put you on the cover?
Old 09-18-2005, 07:39 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
I had to do the 4wd limp home thing one time when I broke a u-joint. Who says 4wd fast trucks are useless. I would be interested in a video. Would it include the cheater footage too? Congrats on winning drag week I bet it pissed a bunch of people off that a truck won. Is Hot Rod going to put you on the cover?
i won my class but not the overall. it ended up 5th overall.

no one seemed pissed, people were cheering big time at the awards. it was totaly nuts.

what do you think about the cheater footage? , it is some of the best footage kyle has even had.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:51 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Where is the cheater footage at?

Congrats again Jim.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:54 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, what a week. Congrats on the win,
Old 09-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Teching In

Default Prizes

So what kind of prizes did you win?
Old 09-18-2005, 08:09 PM
single digit dreamer

Originally Posted by Memorex
So what kind of prizes did you win?
got some cool stuff.

msd digital 6al, cost about $300
fast xfi stand alone, cost over $1500
a hot rod jacket
a comp cams jacket
20 gallons of rocket brand 118

i think that was it. that is some nice stuff and i all ready have the fast sold for enough to pay for the complete trip.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
Where is the cheater footage at?

Congrats again Jim.
unless I missed it someware... I don't think they will put that up. I was looking around Hot Rods website and there's a link to 1320video. My guess is they wouldn't want kyle to post that up. SCANDAL!!

Oh ya and Congrats Jim!!! It make's me all warm and fuzzy inside to see that truck take them down!!
Old 09-18-2005, 09:26 PM
single digit dreamer

Originally Posted by Lone Chev
unless I missed it someware... I don't think they will put that up. I was looking around Hot Rods website and there's a link to 1320video. My guess is they wouldn't want kyle to post that up. SCANDAL!!

Oh ya and Congrats Jim!!! It make's me all warm and fuzzy inside to see that truck take them down!!
HOTROD and david friberger are completly cool. they are not afraid of the "scandal". he wants people to know this thing is for real and if you cheat you will get caught. kyle got to do anything he wanted, they went out of their way to help him out at times. they anounced 1320video from the tower at every track and even put a link to 1320video.com from the hotrod site. they even told him if he made a dvd of the week they would put up a free add in hotrod.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by parish8
HOTROD and david friberger are completly cool. they are not afraid of the "scandal". he wants people to know this thing is for real and if you cheat you will get caught. kyle got to do anything he wanted, they went out of their way to help him out at times. they anounced 1320video from the tower at every track and even put a link to 1320video.com from the hotrod site. they even told him if he made a dvd of the week they would put up a free add in hotrod.
Where's the cheater video???!!!?? I wanta see! I wanta see!!
Old 09-18-2005, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by parish8

now that is so freakin cool of them...props to hot rod!!!

Quick Reply: Reserved