Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Side swiped by lying old fart

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 11:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get a police report, they usually have their home address on their. Find the ****** and break both his hips!
Old 05-21-2004, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fast4.8
Time for some covert action on this one. What at tool!
Your a bad influance.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Launching!

what a bunch of bull, i kind of wen through the same thing to. I was driving my moms car chevy malibu, and i was going down the road when these jackass high school kids come flying by me in a nbs chevy truck, as soon as they got about 5 or so cars in front of me a truck pulls out in front of them they slam into him and then both of the cars come into me and side swipe me and spin me out and i go over the centerdivider andtake out a sprinkler box. so the cops come and start pulling some crap acusing me or racing. then they start telling me that the kid says that you guys where racing and so on, i tell the cops to f off im driving my moms car. so they keepo on accusing me of racing and tell me that i can get a exibition of speed ticket and so on, so i continue to tell them to f off and i almost get arrested. then i got to get soem stuff out of my moms car and they wont let me touch the car because they said i was interfearing with a crime scene. they let me go and impound both cars for a week. nothing ever came of it till about a month later when i get a letter in the mail saying that the kid in the is sueing me? i talked to my insurance company and they pretty much told me that there going to tell that kid to f off and there sueing him for the damages they had to pay on my moms car. nothing ever happend with the police ( knock on wood) but what a bunch on BS
Old 05-21-2004, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

same bullshit different day. if it wasnt for people like this we probably wouldnt have to pay increased insurance rates and deal with these ******* sueing everyone over anything.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:36 PM
TECH Addict

Unfortunately if you are posting this in such a way you have probably exhausted all civilized means of handling this. If not here are things that have worked for me
1. have an officer friend call them and explain that you are filing a civil suit and that the PD is filing a criminal suit based on the account of eyewitnesses. Giving false info to an officer is a serious crime.
2. If they are dumb enough you can bluff and see if they pay out of pocket.
Both have worked for me, but I have a few deputy frineds that were willing to bend the rules for me and both people were pretty stupid all around. Its worth a try. Otherwise break his windows. You should have a copy of the police report.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Delux 02
what a bunch of bull, i kind of wen through the same thing to. I was driving my moms car chevy malibu, and i was going down the road when these jackass high school kids come flying by me in a nbs chevy truck, as soon as they got about 5 or so cars in front of me a truck pulls out in front of them they slam into him and then both of the cars come into me and side swipe me and spin me out and i go over the centerdivider andtake out a sprinkler box. so the cops come and start pulling some crap acusing me or racing. then they start telling me that the kid says that you guys where racing and so on, i tell the cops to f off im driving my moms car. so they keepo on accusing me of racing and tell me that i can get a exibition of speed ticket and so on, so i continue to tell them to f off and i almost get arrested. then i got to get soem stuff out of my moms car and they wont let me touch the car because they said i was interfearing with a crime scene. they let me go and impound both cars for a week. nothing ever came of it till about a month later when i get a letter in the mail saying that the kid in the is sueing me? i talked to my insurance company and they pretty much told me that there going to tell that kid to f off and there sueing him for the damages they had to pay on my moms car. nothing ever happend with the police ( knock on wood) but what a bunch on BS
I'm sorry, but I would be throwing some hands with the cops and those ******' kids! That just pissed me off by reading it! Sorry bro!
Old 05-21-2004, 03:32 PM
Launching!

i was about ready to they all surrounded me when i was cussing out the head officer. the kid broke his leg and had to havethe jaws of life to get him out he hit the car going like 90 miles a hour he just flew by me.