Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

So I went to a party last Sat night...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 02:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking So I went to a party last Sat night...

Well on the 2nd I drove to Houston to relax with my brothers and go to a big party at Rice U. This party was after I fixed my gas leak on my F150!

So my buddy (Mo) and myself get up to Rice around 9.30pm after eating at the local pizza buffet Cicis. Gross but cheap. So once we get there it turns out to be a TOGA PARTY. Well I instantly stripped down and got an extra toga from my buddy Jason (friend that attends Rice). Now that I was dressed in my Roman apperal I was ready to get silly! This party started small at about 10pm and got INSANE by about 3am. I mean it was off the hook big, the type of **** you see in movies and stuff. It looked like a scene from Caligula in the hallways later on. hahaha Okay well Rice U has a bunch of dorms with silly names like Brown College, Jones, and Will Rice. Well they all got together and everyone there bought bottles and bottles of alcohol and kegs and kegs of beer. I mean booze everywhere you could look. This building is about 8 stories with about 16 rooms per floor. That should give ya an idea to the magnitude to the amount of people. There must have been close to 1000 people in total around.

I can't do shots anymore (go ahead and laugh) so I immediatly set out to seek a keg. Down a flight of stairs and a few rooms down and what do I see in two trash cans... TWO KEGS. Not even tapped yet, so I took it upon myself to tap it and start pumping away! Got a few glassfuls in first, then took a few back to my bud Jason's room. By this time there's a full crowd scene in his room as he's got a big home theater stereo in there and booze everywhere. So pretty much within about 5 min, my beer supply is depleted and back downstairs I go...this happened like this for about a solid 30 min. There were ladies coming and going from his room and I got to meet quite a few that I recall from the Beer Bike '04 (riding bikes drunk and water balloon fight at Rice). I was like "I KNOW YOU" to a few peeps that I remembered and a few recognize myself and my buddy Mo as the out of town party guys! hahahaha I only recall a few gals names... Brittney, Adi, and Megan. Only names I recall! Adi I saw repeatedly throughout the night. Also I started groovin' to the music as I was so gone, had a good time grindin' on the ladies in his room! There are some pictures somewhere that I will try to find and get developed.

Well on my 3rd trek down there to the keg there were three ladies that stumbled in with a Beer Bong! I thought I was seeing things but I wasn't (yet)! So they bust out this Bong and slam some beer. One of them misses and gets some on the floor and I hit it as I can't see beer wasted. Then on gal got some on her white shirt and looked like she had been cumshot earlier. LOL. My boy Mo did a few keg stands of about an 18 count then gave that up quick. I hit the Bong once more and left.

Soooo, after that laugh back upstairs I go to the 3rd floor balcony. No booze on the balcony with "Chug it OR Chunk it" signs! So chug it I did and outside I go. By this time Jason was MIA as was my copilot Mo. But who do I see out there... Mo and Jason! So the typical group hug happens with the loud welcome backs and there's people everywhere outside. I mean you gotta push people outta the way to get around. I bumped into Adi again and spent a solid 15min talking to her...I remeber only bits and pieces of our conversation as by this time I was heavily intoxicated. Then in a moment of my infinite wisdom I just leave her to go back to the keg. That's deserving of an asswhoopin' if nothing else. I WILL redeem myself here next month before school is out for the year.

Now here's the bad part, I NEVER made it back to the keg! I got to the 3rd floor and passed out in the hallway laying up against the wall waiting for the bathroom. A few peeps tried to talk to me and I was entirely too inchoerent. My best guess is I slammed about 12-14 beers in less than 4 hrs. I was FUBAR. One of the people I think I met earlier that night dragged me into Jason's room where I was out cold until about 9am the next day. Oh man, I was so blasted.

This concludes my Toga Party story from the first weekend in April.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im gunna go down to TJ this weekend
Old 04-08-2004, 03:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

at least you can remember most of what you did. that is funny though. hell that same night i cant rember what happened and then i wake up the next day and have to be in houston in two hours and dont even know were my truck is.

sounds like you had a good time and toga parties allway fun.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:33 AM
14 Second Truck Club

oh... geez... beer... must have.... 1 day ... left... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

i will have a story for you soon...

actually i have a story about downtown Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan, but i tell later
Old 04-08-2004, 07:55 AM
TECH Addict

I reached that point once while I was going to FSU and, like you, ended sleeping alone with lots of "I shouldve's" the next morning. That was the first and last time for that. There are too many demanding women at good college parties. Ive got some stories that no one here would believe, luckily Ive got the pics to prove most of them (they're consensual). You wouldnt believe what girls will do for the doorman at their favorite club . Especially after the club closes to show their appreciation for finding a couple of wristbands someone must have dropped!!!
Old 04-08-2004, 09:58 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

ahhhh young grasshoppa, you shall learn not to get drunken beyond recognition at college parties. Must not consume too much, or no hanky-panky from beautiful college girls. Drink enough to fulfill buzz, and keep your game focus. Focus young men achieve more sex than drunken man.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 04-08-2004, 12:10 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
ahhhh young grasshoppa, you shall learn not to get drunken beyond recognition at college parties. Must not consume too much, or no hanky-panky from beautiful college girls. Drink enough to fulfill buzz, and keep your game focus. Focus young men achieve more sex than drunken man.

LOL
Old 04-08-2004, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Drink, but beware the "Wiskey D@#k". It got me a few times in College Station, and the girls Texas A&M Agricultural Dorm in Galveston. I learned real quick that college girls were more fun than **** drunk.
Old 04-08-2004, 05:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball

So true

Quick Reply: So I went to a party last Sat night...