Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Stock 1/4 times

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 01:51 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this all started because someone said a hemi can't run low 13s n/a. but they will and it has been done without spraying. you don't have to believe it we know it's true. but don't argue and get mad when we fight back.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 19ram89
this all started because someone said a hemi can't run low 13s n/a. but they will and it has been done without spraying. you don't have to believe it we know it's true. but don't argue and get mad when we fight back.
who has a na QC running low 13's na? your own hemi brother said it hasnt happened yet. do you have a slip or link to video saying otherwise? it may come but apparently hasnt hapened yet. you keep talking about that its happened but i see no video or slip to show that it has. your own dodge forum says the fastest QC na do date is 13.65. pretty cut and dry.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:01 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rivierakid55
who has a na QC running low 13's na? your own hemi brother said it hasnt happened yet. do you have a slip or link to video saying otherwise? it may come but apparently hasnt hapened yet. you keep talking about that its happened but i see no video or slip to show that it has. your own dodge forum says the fastest QC na do date is 13.65. pretty cut and dry.

I think a full bolt on C4500 can run 8's...but I don't have anyway to prove it either!
Old 10-31-2007, 02:13 AM
Staging Lane

i didn't say anything about a qc in my post i said a hemi. the times and videos are posted. they run what they run with the mods told. if you don't believe us oh well. lets wait and see what regencey has to say since we all have known each other since elementary school.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i didn't say anything about a qc in my post i said a hemi. the times and videos are posted. they run what they run with the mods told. if you don't believe us oh well. lets wait and see what regencey has to say since we all have known each other since elementary school.

i never said a hemi didnt. your reading only part of this whole discussion.
the whole point was that "a QC had run low 13's and could probably hit high 12's" according to your hemo brother. why try to turn the argument into something that isnt being contested? what i believe is that there isnt a bolt on NA quad cab running low 13's. and guess what? there isnt! he even admitted it. read back through all of my posts and see where i even talk about doubting a rc could do it.

your just trying to stir **** that isnt there now.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

i never said a hemi didnt. your reading only part of this whole discussion.
the whole point was that "a QC had run low 13's and could probably hit high 12's" according to your hemo brother. why try to turn the argument into something that isnt being contested? what i believe is that there isnt a bolt on NA quad cab running low 13's. and guess what? there isnt! he even admitted it. read back through all of my posts and see where i even talk about doubting a rc could do it.

your just trying to stir **** that isnt there now.
I said it was possible and is. 13.7's with intake,exhaust, programmer, and shortbelt. What do you think would happen when we add headers (worth .3), stall (get 60fts in the 1.80's, since it can only pull 1.93's with stock tc...haha), 17's, and shed weight.....think it will still just run 13.7's? wrong. There is a 13.00 n/a QC hemi on that list, but he has a small cam.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:39 AM
TECH Resident

Once again I'm confused how an intake, exhaust, belt, and a hand held tuner knocks off almost 2 seconds in the 1/4 mile. I doubt those mods would knock off .5. That super chips must put 80hp to the wheels, because that's what it would take to put a 4 door ram in the 13's.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LMSeven
Once again I'm confused how an intake, exhaust, belt, and a hand held tuner knocks off almost 2 seconds in the 1/4 mile. I doubt those mods would knock off .5. That super chips must put 80hp to the wheels, because that's what it would take to put a 4 door ram in the 13's.
no sticking up for the dodge guy. but in the past 1/10th off the 60 is worth 2/10s. a shortbelt or no belt at all is good for 2/10s. exhaust could free up a few tenths....
Old 10-31-2007, 11:45 AM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Quik
just dont give a damm to read about some dodges in a GM section. its like this nobody wants dodge. hell Daimiler doesnt even want them anymore. Hell i think GM turned down dodge as well. now get going to the dodge section
can anyone say where thta quote is from
Old 10-31-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Quik
no sticking up for the dodge guy. but in the past 1/10th off the 60 is worth 2/10s. a shortbelt or no belt at all is good for 2/10s. exhaust could free up a few tenths....
Agreed, but I don't think those mods add up to 2 seconds. With the mods he listed, a 14.5 would more believable, but still surprising from a stock time of 15.5's.

rdhemi345 you said he had a cat back right? no headers?

Quick Reply: Stock 1/4 times