Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Texas truck guys

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 12:26 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sounds like a good idea. we just need to all meet up and think of something
Old 12-03-2003, 12:43 PM
I Like Gold!!!

maybe we dont have to change the name and keep the
ls1tech name as the group name but meetings every month. *** far as money goes maybe everyone can pay for them selfs and stuff. i dont know just thrown ideas
at there.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SportVortech
well ****, just my honest opinion..... Not saying it shouldn't happen, im just telling you what you can expect. Its politics.
I totally agree with you Din-o

Like I said it was just an idea.......the money thing always creates problems, so it doesnt need to be present if it will create a problem.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn, Enron has all you guys in Texas worried about $$$. J/K

I'm in a club here in Fl, we have some conflicts but, are easy addressed when brought up at meetings and just hangin out. Most Drama starts from word of mouth stuff and outside drama brought into the club scene. The club should be a gruop of people with common interests getting together to talk about trucks! I like the name beening "LS1.." oreinted,
Old 12-03-2003, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

cool

i love the idea of gettin a group together......but imo its best without the politics.....no strings......similar to what BBLS1 said....... lotsa people etc. on this board meet regularly weekly/monthly and have cruises/meets. Not as a club, but just as members of the board. No president, no rules, no restrictions, you know.......

I do think you're on to something, as well as BBLS1, as far as setting up regular events......we got some good people on here, and we're all more than willing to start some cruises/shows/meets regularly...... like i said in another post, even me and greg (where the hell is that guy anyway?) were talkin at the meet about a truck event "sponsored" by LS1tech, or something of the like....

i dunno, we'll just have to all meet in person and i bet we can all figure something out.....
Old 12-03-2003, 01:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pewter03GMC
I totally agree with you Din-o

Like I said it was just an idea.......the money thing always creates problems, so it doesnt need to be present if it will create a problem.
cool

i love the idea of gettin a group together......but imo its best without the politics.....no strings......similar to what BBLS1 said....... lotsa people etc. on this board meet regularly weekly/monthly and have cruises/meets. Not as a club, but just as members of the board. No president, no rules, no restrictions, you know.......

I do think you're on to something, as well as BBLS1, as far as setting up regular events......we got some good people on here, and we're all more than willing to start some cruises/shows/meets regularly...... like i said in another post, even me and greg (where the hell is that guy anyway?) were talkin at the meet about a truck event "sponsored" by LS1tech, or something of the like....

i dunno, we'll just have to all meet in person and i bet we can all figure something out.....
Old 12-03-2003, 02:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey I would also like to be included since I am in TX every winter. I think it would be cool to have it nationwide that way there would be a member kickin *** somewhere in the U.S.A.
Oh well I live in WA what the hell do I know?
And I would have to remove Whoop *** Racing from my truck.
Old 12-03-2003, 03:03 PM
TECH Resident

I dont know about driving to other states regularly, but any local event I could easily attend... unless its a 21 and up club!
Keep this thread going
Old 12-03-2003, 03:46 PM
On The Tree

I have been looking for a club of somesort to join but have been kinda leery about forking up money for dues and that kinda crap. I would like to join even though I am up by Dallas. I would actually like to find a truck club up here, but I do like the way this club may be shaping up to be with the everyone pays for themselves and just havin' fun.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by slow4.8
I have been looking for a club of somesort to join but have been kinda leery about forking up money for dues and that kinda crap. I would like to join even though I am up by Dallas. I would actually like to find a truck club up here, but I do like the way this club may be shaping up to be with the everyone pays for themselves and just havin' fun.

That's what is should be about right there .................. FUN!

Quick Reply: Texas truck guys