Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

truck section "babe" threads

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 09:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default truck section "babe" threads

Guys, I'm at work and can't risk looking at these while working due to possible content. I've been seeing more of these lately and that tells me it's just a matter of time before they get out of hand. I really would like to kill all that before our truck lounge gets any worse and starts looking like fullsizechevy.com or AAG. Can some do some regulating or at least cover me for a while.

I've been working tons of overtime so I haven't been on much. We also have OSHA here on site all week auditing our plant for STAR certification. My hours lately have been 4:00 AM to 9:00 PM, for the last couple weeks and just 3 more days to go. When I do get off early, I'm coaching baseball on my sons team.

Thanks.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

bumpity bump
Old 04-20-2004, 12:30 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok guys, take the **** to the racers lounge section.

I'll watch this section a little closer.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

If links are posted to questionable pics, instead of them being posted using [img] tags, and labeled questionable ... how's that?

I know what you mean about the fullsizechevy boards, that's one of the reasons I don't go over there much anymore. That and the far superior technical knowledge.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:37 PM
TECH Veteran

I've been watching the babe thread and editing the ones that are NWS. A little bit is fine but there's lots of potential for it to go to far to quickly.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:10 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Party poopers
Old 04-20-2004, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

can we start a new section for babe pics that way it wont take over any of the other threads? seems like a good idea to start, sorry about the over the top pics. I post only the clean ones....here.... :\ ;0
Old 04-20-2004, 09:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Guys, there are plenty of other sites to look at babes. That's not what this site is about. I'm sure I'm getting ripped at FSC, because my comment wasn't well thought. I have nothing against FSC. I should have said to please just keep withing the guidlines and criteria of the site rather than compare ours to another. But **** and linking to **** will not be allowed period. There won't be a section for that on this site for a very long time if ever.

Thanks for understanding.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed. Just pull up another Internet Explorer to surf for your other pictures. I would hate for someone to get busted or suspected at work. Even though an individual can read the title before they enter the thread, bystanding coworkers can also read the titles...
Old 04-20-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by JSmith
I've been watching the babe thread and editing the ones that are NWS. A little bit is fine but there's lots of potential for it to go to far to quickly.

Yeah, the ones I posted I didn't think were too bad...but I don't decide that. They were as tasteful as I thought would be allowed and two were too much it seems.

The Lounge is our screwoff area and I don't mind off topic threads as that's what this place is for. GTGs, pics, stories, Food Dehydrator (lol), etc.

Quick Reply: truck section "babe" threads