Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

truck section "babe" threads

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 11:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I apologize for starting the thread then,, i intended it to only show us guys in the arms of babes. not just pics of babes all bye them sleves...
Old 04-20-2004, 11:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Hit Man X
Yeah, the ones I posted I didn't think were too bad...but I don't decide that. They were as tasteful as I thought would be allowed and two were too much it seems.
Some were full nudity, whether she was wearing a hand bra or not, it was fully nude. As Greg stated, that's not what this site is about. I believe I left all of the images up, I just turned the NWS images into a URL with a work warning. I'd hate to have someone get into some serious trouble because they were looking at graphic images on an automotive technical forum. I'm not just singling you out either, some of the other images I edited were posted by other members. Although I do have to ask, how the heck do you get that many babes to pose with you?

That being said, maybe everyone should take a moment to read the forum guidelines again.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by JSmith
Some were full nudity, whether she was wearing a hand bra or not, it was fully nude. As Greg stated, that's not what this site is about. I believe I left all of the images up, I just turned the NWS images into a URL with a work warning. I'd hate to have someone get into some serious trouble because they were looking at graphic images on an automotive technical forum. I'm not just singling you out either, some of the other images I edited were posted by other members. Although I do have to ask, how the heck do you get that many babes to pose with you?

That being said, maybe everyone should take a moment to read the forum guidelines again.

Ohhhhh yeah, it was full nude. I thought it only had to be covered...that's why I had Tiburon help me with the one at the TittyBar. We made a thingee like Janet Jackson had.

I meant no harm or **** from my pics that I posted. I assumed that it was mkay to just post pics of chicks you know/got your pic with. I have a few kinda hot shots I decided to share. They are just friends and stuff so no even though most of them need it.