Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

What are you guy's other hobbies/toys??

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 11:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greentahoe
Ive been into bodybuilding and competitive fighting since I was 12. I had to take a break for a while when I tore my pec last year
You know your a badass when you can say that you tore your pec!

Being from tahoe, i was an avid snowboader, till i moved to hell (Arizona) thankfully im moving back to NV this friday. I also enjoy shooting ****, i say **** cause i will shoot anything that moves (thats legal) or that needs to be shot. Fishing. And getting drunk. Oh and im into art/graphic design stuff. and lastly my most favorite hobbie is planing on how to take over the world.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:47 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Flyer
Well .. let's see .. I have a 17' Glastrom boat that we used to go out on the lake all the time with. I really enjoy that, but the boat is for sale, I need to pay off some bills.

I also ride 4 wheelers, mostly mud riding. I have a 02 Kodiak 450, and an 03 Grizzly. The Kodiak is a bastardized step child now. I'm trying to convince my gf she needs to ride it so I can play on the big boy harder. We ride in the mountains or trail ride sometimes, but mostly mud.

I also have been into nitro R/C trucks. I haven't been into them much lately. It's gotten expensive and to be a lot of trouble for me. I have a Traxxas Nitro Rustler that has abotu 1500 in it, and a T-Maxx that's almost stock.

Other than that, I have always been a computer nerd, after all, that is my profession, but since I started doing it for a full time job it's not much of a hobby anymore. I'm still unemployed, so I have had plenty of time to mess with them.

I think that sums it up mostly.

Here lately, the truck has been getting all the attention.
I have a T-Maxx also. It seems like I break that thing every time I drive it!
Old 03-17-2004, 11:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Want mine ... ? I tried to sell it on the boards. I haven't tried eBay yet. I didn't feel like going through the hassle of ebay yet.

I forgot to say I'm into a computer game called Diablo2 also. I've been known to spend a few hours a night playing that. Anyone else here play on USEast?
Old 03-17-2004, 11:55 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Seems like alot of watersport guys. I've been waterskiing once and sunburned the tops of my feet so bad I couldn't wear shoes for a week.

How about the Mods? XLR8NSS? Parish? Big Tex? Fast4.8?
Old 03-17-2004, 11:56 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Flyer
Want mine ... ? I tried to sell it on the boards. I haven't tried eBay yet. I didn't feel like going through the hassle of ebay yet.

I forgot to say I'm into a computer game called Diablo2 also. I've been known to spend a few hours a night playing that. Anyone else here play on USEast?
I'm gonna sell mine on EBAY too.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol .. I guess that's a no
Old 03-18-2004, 06:19 AM
14 Second Truck Club

i like to play drums in various bands... currently i have no projects right now, but i have toured with some big names in the punk industry...

other than that, i love to party.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Another musician here although not a pro. I play bass but I'm currently band-less right now. Mostly modern hard rock stuff. I like to build guitars but that's almost as expensive as modding the truck so I don't do that too often anymore. I'm also big into computers, making website, images. I've also been known to pass the time on the PS2 and passing gas as well. Used to ride my dirtbike quite a bit with my brother and Dad but we don't seem to get out to the trails as much lately. I own a '94 Suzuki 250RMX.
Old 03-18-2004, 07:13 AM
14 Second Truck Club

hey thunder when in april are you going to be in Tucson?... thats where i'm stationed... i should be getting back in april.
Old 03-18-2004, 07:16 AM
12 Second Club

I'll double check on the date but I want to say the 4th or the 18th

Quick Reply: What are you guy's other hobbies/toys??