GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

What are you guy's other hobbies/toys??

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by I8AFORD
I have my 95 TA...
I spend alot of time on the water.(Lake Ozarks)...I have a Ski nautique and I love to Barefoot and Wakeboard..I also have a Yamaha XLT 1200 Waverunner...
I have a couple 1/4 million dollar Green and Yellow (John Deeres)toys I play in the dirt with also

i've been to the lake of the Ozarks for a Ranger Boat dealer conference. also, alot of my friends here in NY own Ski Nautiques. we barefoot and wakeboard too. my good friend barefooted in the X-games, and use to foot with Ron Scarpa in Florida and help teach kids how to foot at Scarpas training camp
Old 03-18-2004, 10:33 PM
TECH Addict

bass fishing

golf

boating

hockey and basketball on TV
Old 03-18-2004, 10:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I shoot pistols a couple of times a week competitively and I have a couple of old british sportscars a 65 Lotus Elan and a 74 Lotus Europa Special.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by KeukaZ71
i've been to the lake of the Ozarks for a Ranger Boat dealer conference. also, alot of my friends here in NY own Ski Nautiques. we barefoot and wakeboard too. my good friend barefooted in the X-games, and use to foot with Ron Scarpa in Florida and help teach kids how to foot at Scarpas training camp
Ron Scarpa is the man

what was the guys name in the X-games?
Old 03-18-2004, 10:46 PM
TECH Addict

My main play thing is my car, a 1963 Split-Window Corvette. It's my other baby other than my truck. I outfitted it with a custom 427. I hope to show all the wusses (ricers) where I live what is really up!!! Other than that money pit of a car I enjoy riding my Honda 400EX quad which just so happens to match my truck.

Sorry for so many pics, I just can't seem to choose which ones to post. If you are interested in more info or pictures on the vette just visit my site in my signature. Also, if you would like to see the vette from any other angle feel free to ask and I will post a picture.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:48 PM
TECH Addict

Ron Scarpa is the man

what was the guys name in the X-games?
Andy Sable. he doesn't compete anymore. he moved to Maryland and flies planes and is getting married. he taught my how to foot off a boom. i am yet to do long line. i think Andy did the barefoot jump off the ramps at the X-games years ago
Old 03-18-2004, 10:49 PM
TECH Addict

Andy Sable. he doesn't compete anymore. he moved to Maryland and flies planes and is getting married. he taught my how to foot off a boom. i am yet to do long line. i think Andy did the barefoot jump off the ramps at the X-games years ago

he was on the cover of Waterski magazine a few years ago, and had been in Overton's catalog modeling Eagle wetsuits
Old 03-18-2004, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

COOl..I have heard of Andy..

Dude you need to do the LONG line ..deep water take off..its a RUSH
Old 03-18-2004, 11:00 PM
TECH Addict

COOl..I have heard of Andy..

Dude you need to do the LONG line ..deep water take off..its a RUSH

cool, you heard of Andy? he is a really close friend of mine. i am actually closer to his younger brother. we all went to the same high school together. i only had about 39 kids in graduating class. i saw Andy back in October. he and his GF hiked the Appalachian Trail for 6 months. i was talking to his brother the other day and i guess andy crashed a plane in Maryland. there was water in the gas tank and the engine failed. he is ok.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:41 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
My main play thing is my car, a 1963 Split-Window Corvette. It's my other baby other than my truck. I outfitted it with a custom 427. I hope to show all the wusses (ricers) where I live what is really up!!! Other than that money pit of a car I enjoy riding my Honda 400EX quad which just so happens to match my truck.

Sorry for so many pics, I just can't seem to choose which ones to post. If you are interested in more info or pictures on the vette just visit my site in my signature. Also, if you would like to see the vette from any other angle feel free to ask and I will post a picture.
Cool car! What are the specs on that 427?

Quick Reply: What are you guy's other hobbies/toys??