Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Who will be the next SuperPower?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 04:33 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

true, we did attack there to protect our interests, but i think that was only part of the story. the hole terrorist thing was the other half ***, you've got to look at it from both sides.
Old 12-26-2003, 04:34 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Slowverado
true, we did attack there to protect our interests, but i think that was only part of the story. the hole terrorist thing was the other half ***, you've got to look at it from both sides.
Yea, but then you get into **** like....whom/what do you believe?
There's three sides to every story...mine, yours, and the truth
Old 12-26-2003, 04:38 AM
Banned

Pewter, are you coming up on the 10th??
Old 12-26-2003, 07:35 AM
14 Second Truck Club

ya politics suck... just remember, we just do what we're told.. we have no say in anything... (u.s. troops)
Old 12-26-2003, 11:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

No other country will EVER take down the US. If we are done in, over run, fall, etc. it will be from within (Can you say Roman Empire) by all the bleeding heart liberal saps who make uninformed decisions based on their feelings. IMO, there is just as much anti-American setiment here in the US as there is overseas. The only difference overseas is that our enemies state that they hate us. Here in the states they do not admit it but do all they can to remove, change, alter everything that this country is and was. Our history, our culture......Liberal America is attempting, everyday, to castrate this great nation and make us a bunch of hippy, bleeding heart SOB's whos answer to 9/11 and capturing Bin Laden would have been to walk up into Tora Bora unarmed and politley ask his bitch *** to come down and turn himself in (there was a hippy peacenik group who actually pushed this as "the right and just solution")

We have anarchist, communist and muslim extremist groups in our own nation that operate and push their ideals. It is done in 6th grade classrooms through college. Back in the 50's these people would have been run off, tried, deported (its called sedition) but now they are allowed and claim "freedom of speech" etc. Crap, IMO.

We will only fall if we are taken down from within. No country, in their right mind, would attempt to overrun or attack the US. We have a MASSIVE nuclear arsenal, subs hanging off the coast of Russia, Korea, China that could unleash a most massive, multi-warhead nuclear attack and literally obliterate entire continents. If the US falls, is attacked by numerous nations and we fall back to nuclear warfare the WORLD will fall with us. We will all be dust.

Just 1 new guys opinion.

BTW - I live in the Bay Area ( a hot bed for all this liberal ideaology and crap) so I see it every day in SF and at schools like Berkeley (which is dispise). It is shocking to see Universities filled with such confused people who spout filth, lies and talk this nation down with every last breath and create a following based on filth and lies that only compounds the problem. Communism and Anarchists are alive and well in the Bay Area and they actually get press in the papers, organize marches and protests and hold fund raising soccer matches in Berkeley.
Old 12-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Truck addict

besides all the politics involved, i think china is our number one threat or closest to a superpower as anyone else. largest military in the world! last time i checked which was a good while ago, we were number 4 largest.
Old 12-26-2003, 12:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think China in conjunction with North Korea would be our biggest problem. They have the technology and manpower.

Islamic extremists? Well, any place where the leaders have to dig a hole in the ground just to hold a meeting has already had their asses handed to them.

Agreed on China but in that instance we would still have air and naval superiority, IMO. But on the ground it would be one hell of a fight, for sure.
Old 12-26-2003, 02:25 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Snafudilligad
No other country will EVER take down the US. If we are done in, over run, fall, etc. it will be from within (Can you say Roman Empire) by all the bleeding heart liberal saps who make uninformed decisions based on their feelings. IMO, there is just as much anti-American setiment here in the US as there is overseas. The only difference overseas is that our enemies state that they hate us. Here in the states they do not admit it but do all they can to remove, change, alter everything that this country is and was. Our history, our culture......Liberal America is attempting, everyday, to castrate this great nation and make us a bunch of hippy, bleeding heart SOB's whos answer to 9/11 and capturing Bin Laden would have been to walk up into Tora Bora unarmed and politley ask his bitch *** to come down and turn himself in (there was a hippy peacenik group who actually pushed this as "the right and just solution")

We have anarchist, communist and muslim extremist groups in our own nation that operate and push their ideals. It is done in 6th grade classrooms through college. Back in the 50's these people would have been run off, tried, deported (its called sedition) but now they are allowed and claim "freedom of speech" etc. Crap, IMO.

We will only fall if we are taken down from within. No country, in their right mind, would attempt to overrun or attack the US. We have a MASSIVE nuclear arsenal, subs hanging off the coast of Russia, Korea, China that could unleash a most massive, multi-warhead nuclear attack and literally obliterate entire continents. If the US falls, is attacked by numerous nations and we fall back to nuclear warfare the WORLD will fall with us. We will all be dust.

Just 1 new guys opinion.

BTW - I live in the Bay Area ( a hot bed for all this liberal ideaology and crap) so I see it every day in SF and at schools like Berkeley (which is dispise). It is shocking to see Universities filled with such confused people who spout filth, lies and talk this nation down with every last breath and create a following based on filth and lies that only compounds the problem. Communism and Anarchists are alive and well in the Bay Area and they actually get press in the papers, organize marches and protests and hold fund raising soccer matches in Berkeley.

i used to live in san mateo.. i know what you mean... BEZERKLY....