Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Wierd Sex Laws.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 04:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wierd Sex Laws.

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense)

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but Is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This Also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick??)

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation. (Wonder which head?)

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (Let's just think for a minute. Is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired. (Ah! Justice!)

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in Tropical fish stores. (But of course!)

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act. (Makes one shudder at the thought)

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time. (I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines, with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises." (Is this a great country or what? ... But not as great as Guam!)

And last, I don't remember in what state...... but in this particular state here in the U.S. oral sex is illegal. So you all having having oral sex... be carefull.. it might just Illegal in your state.
Old 11-01-2003, 04:33 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some of those were good. when i was in Guam i didn't hear of that deflowering. hmmm, closely guarded secret. btw, guam is a provence of the U.S.
Old 11-01-2003, 05:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Shark_g
In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but Is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time. (I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)
Those are my favorite ones! Hrm...mom and daughter... sound like a **** flick story line.
Old 11-02-2003, 01:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Ummm, Why was this one not brought to us by Cingon? This seems like something he would be all over.
Old 11-02-2003, 02:57 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

I'm moving to Guam
Old 11-02-2003, 02:57 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

Originally Posted by GoldenVelvet
Ummm, Why was this one not brought to us by Cingon? This seems like something he would be all over.
Heh, I can't catch em all...
Old 11-02-2003, 12:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Chingon
Heh, I can't catch em all...
Well heck...don't go play Pokemon then! hahaha B/C their song goes "gotta catch them all..."
Old 11-03-2003, 12:57 PM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i did hear that oral sex in PA is illegal unless your married.