Old 08-25-2008, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why would AWD be a big mistake?
Old 08-25-2008, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nickd907
why would AWD be a big mistake?
do you know any 07 08 denali's with my same mod's,that you want to put your money on...........he only wants to put a programmer and some basic bolt ons why the hell does he need awd for that.the 2 rear back wheel's will be enough, he said he want's to be in the 13's i dont think he needs all 4 20's to accomplished that goal.it's a fu ck in crew cab its not that hard to make them hook.like i said everyone likes there own ****,the secret is in the sauce so gary say's..........i like awd but i also like rwd to see the **** ing front tire's come off the ground with a stall and slick's.....p.s my **** ing tires dont come off the ground.....maybe one day.........whoever started this thread go buy a awd denali i dont know what im typing anymore.....i really hate spinning in my 2wd truck.....maybe i did make a mistake.....i need to shut up now sorry everyone i just got hooked on phonics and im having fun typing..............(gypsy)???????????Emc=2 to the square rt. or something
Old 08-26-2008, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by BADD *** VHO
do you know any 07 08 denali's with my same mod's,that you want to put your money on...........he only wants to put a programmer and some basic bolt ons why the hell does he need awd for that.the 2 rear back wheel's will be enough, he said he want's to be in the 13's i dont think he needs all 4 20's to accomplished that goal.it's a fu ck in crew cab its not that hard to make them hook.like i said everyone likes there own ****,the secret is in the sauce so gary say's..........i like awd but i also like rwd to see the **** ing front tire's come off the ground with a stall and slick's.....p.s my **** ing tires dont come off the ground.....maybe one day.........whoever started this thread go buy a awd denali i dont know what im typing anymore.....i really hate spinning in my 2wd truck.....maybe i did make a mistake.....i need to shut up now sorry everyone i just got hooked on phonics and im having fun typing..............(gypsy)???????????Emc=2 to the square rt. or something
Dude, no offense but WTF...I am the one who started this thread, I was the one asking all the questions tryin to learn if this is the truck for me. I live in Alaska, I perfer 4wd or AWD. I am not tryin to build a truck to beat up of corvetts and ****. I just want something that is quicker then the average vehical but also be able to get me around in the winter with no problems. Also something that responds well to mods and have a strong drivetrain. Will this truck fit that?
Old 08-26-2008, 03:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nickd907
Dude, no offense but WTF...I am the one who started this thread, I was the one asking all the questions tryin to learn if this is the truck for me. I live in Alaska, I perfer 4wd or AWD. I am not tryin to build a truck to beat up of corvetts and ****. I just want something that is quicker then the average vehical but also be able to get me around in the winter with no problems. Also something that responds well to mods and have a strong drivetrain. Will this truck fit that?
I myself.....im a dodge guy but thats just me..............
Old 08-26-2008, 12:13 PM

It says the oppisite in your sig
Old 08-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Launching!

I would honestly just get a vmax 4x4 like mine. If your wanting a winter weather truck but comfort at the same time.
Attached Thumbnails Do you have a 07-08 Sierra Denali w/6.2-truck-lift-1.jpg   Do you have a 07-08 Sierra Denali w/6.2-truck-lift-2.jpg   Do you have a 07-08 Sierra Denali w/6.2-truck-lift-3.jpg  
Old 08-26-2008, 04:04 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Chill out hop along, no need to get testy.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Staging Lane

.....................put down the 40oz malt liquor and step away from the keyboard.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by BLACK04VHO
I would honestly just get a vmax 4x4 like mine. If your wanting a winter weather truck but comfort at the same time.

Not sure if the VMAXX is a big enough jump from my hemi.

Thanks for you input though.

BTW I am glad I am not the only one that was a little back by that post form bad *** vho
Old 08-26-2008, 05:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JustA4
.....................put down the 40oz malt liquor and step away from the keyboard.
hey sonny,the secret is in the sauce....................

Quick Reply: Do you have a 07-08 Sierra Denali w/6.2