TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 62nalide
Speedtek performance tuned by Sam using HPTuners
Old 10-25-2011, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tiffo60
lol you dont seem too happy? anything i should know? ive heard of a few people with mixed feelings from them but so far since 2001 theyve done good work on all my projects
Old 10-25-2011, 05:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol you dont seem too happy? anything i should know? ive heard of a few people with mixed feelings from them but so far since 2001 theyve done good work on all my projects
I honestly havent had any experience with them since they moved to the new store but when they were at the old location I felt like I was talking to employees from orileys when I was there, and back then they couldn't even fill a nitrous bottle right so in no way would I trust them with any of my vehicles. Maybe now days things have changed but I still wouldnt take the chance when there are better shops in our area...
Old 10-25-2011, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

I honestly havent had any experience with them since they moved to the new store but when they were at the old location I felt like I was talking to employees from orileys when I was there, and back then they couldn't even fill a nitrous bottle right so in no way would I trust them with any of my vehicles. Maybe now days things have changed but I still wouldnt take the chance when there are better shops in our area...
You know what the shop they had in garland was very bad i do remember that but i called the owner myslef and after i complained hard he toke care of me and been going to the Haltom city one VS my really really bad experience with LoneStar performance ive only trusted them thanks for the info like what other shop are near? But i have tried ADM, HPP, LG, and gear heads but they turned me down few time they dont like trucks
Old 10-25-2011, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

You know what the shop they had in garland was very bad i do remember that but i called the owner myslef and after i complained hard he toke care of me and been going to the Haltom city one VS my really really bad experience with LoneStar performance ive only trusted them thanks for the info like what other shop are near? But i have tried ADM, HPP, LG, and gear heads but they turned me down few time they dont like trucks
its a drive but PAT G in victoria, tx is worth the drive for tuning....
Old 10-25-2011, 06:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

badass man im actually doing the same build right now should be done in about a week. im prob gonna run mine at 10lbs with meth and see what id does. Your truck is already making some good power so with the boost added should be pretty impressive. And like the other guys are saying I would make the drive to pat g and have him tune it heard nothing but great things. Anyways good luck keep us posted
Old 10-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Would you be interested in selling your stock catback?
Old 10-25-2011, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

its a drive but PAT G in victoria, tx is worth the drive for tuning....
ill keep it mind incase i dont like the outcome, truck was dropped off this morning thanks again
Old 10-25-2011, 06:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Three6GMC
badass man im actually doing the same build right now should be done in about a week. im prob gonna run mine at 10lbs with meth and see what id does. Your truck is already making some good power so with the boost added should be pretty impressive. And like the other guys are saying I would make the drive to pat g and have him tune it heard nothing but great things. Anyways good luck keep us posted
thanks man good luck on yours too, any idea what number youll see?

Quick Reply: Getting boosted!!!!!