Notices
GMT 900 Trucks General Discussion 2007 - 2013 Trucks | General Discussion

Track results K&N CAI

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 01:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pl4yboy
Just more unreliable, inflated, bullshit posted by PT.net members.
Plenty of other forums. Don't let this one hold you back from true greatness.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just more unreliable, inflated, bullshit posted by PT.net members.
I'd be more than willing to hear why you think that.

There was nothing in my post to even be inflated or unreliable. You killed your point, right off the bat. You came into this thread to state that track times were useless, which the OP never stated they were useful. You came into this thread to state that the times posted couldn't justify buying a K&N, which the OP never stated that the time "gain" did. Then, you make all that on the assumption of the times themselves, which you said were useless to begin with.? I'm willing to bet that no one cares for the ignorant *** comments that add not one thing to the conversation at hand. But hey, I remember the days when I was a hardass on the internet, full of negativity in every post that I threw up on a thread--wait, no I don't. Dipshit.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CC05
I'd be more than willing to hear why you think that.

There was nothing in my post to even be inflated or unreliable. You killed your point, right off the bat. You came into this thread to state that track times were useless, which the OP never stated they were useful. You came into this thread to state that the times posted couldn't justify buying a K&N, which the OP never stated that the time "gain" did. Then, you make all that on the assumption of the times themselves, which you said were useless to begin with.? I'm willing to bet that no one cares for the ignorant *** comments that add not one thing to the conversation at hand. But hey, I remember the days when I was a hardass on the internet, full of negativity in every post that I threw up on a thread--wait, no I don't. Dipshit.
Unreliable would be due to the lack in MPH and 60' and still defining it as a determinate amount of a gain. Unless runs are made back to back on the same day, same DA, same wind, same weather, they're useless. Who's to say it isn't good for .3? Or a loss of .1?

I'm not trying to be a hardass on the internet. I'm pointing out the mistakes that members on this forum make. Want to know why there aren't any FAST people here that call this their home forum? Because the only thing THIS forum is good for is the classifieds.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a world's difference in unreliable data, as compared to an unreliable comparison. Think what you may on that one, but the guy posted his results. He likes his intake--great. Does a forum really need "FAST" people to be an efficient forum, though? I don't get it. There are some of the fastest street-trim trucks in the nation on this site and drag trucks on here that are setting class records. I mean, it IS a truck forum. I don't know what your classification of "FAST" is, but I'm pretty impressed with some of these trucks--I don't exactly expect John Force to be a contributing member. I thought it was all in what made members happy.? But, I mean if it really comes down to all that nonsense, I'm willing to bet heavily that my rig is faster than yours. Guess I'm a better member. Just saying, bud.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

so young, so angry. damn that rap music.

someone needs to calm down, or "post" what he might construe as "bullshit" from the members on here.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:34 PM
10 Second Club

You can make the statement, but it doesn't make it true. I don't care how many championships you've won. Your times don't prove anything.
It is true. The information I posted does prove it. .02 on the time slip and .08 in weather conditions. That equals a tenth. You may not spend enough time around the track to understand how weather affects track times, but I posted all the info to prove it.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for sharing OP.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:53 PM
10 Second Club

Unreliable would be due to the lack in MPH and 60' and still defining it as a determinate amount of a gain. Unless runs are made back to back on the same day, same DA, same wind, same weather, they're useless. Who's to say it isn't good for .3? Or a loss of .1?

I'm not trying to be a hardass on the internet. I'm pointing out the mistakes that members on this forum make. Want to know why there aren't any FAST people here that call this their home forum? Because the only thing THIS forum is good for is the classifieds.
I have already provided the DA for you and told you how it affects ET. I'm curious. How much wind would cause me to gain or loose a tenth ?
Old 02-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CC05
But, I mean if it really comes down to all that nonsense, I'm willing to bet heavily that my rig is faster than yours. Guess I'm a better member.
At half the weight, I'd hope so.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

To the OP, have you noticed an increase in MPG? My Z71 isn't a racer, so 1/10 in the quarter is nice but 1-2 MPG in a DD is more interesting to me.

Quick Reply: Track results K&N CAI