INTERNAL ENGINE MODIFICATIONS Valvetrain |Heads | Strokers | Design | Assembly

6.2L or iron 6.0L????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Id find a new tuner first before blowing a lot of money on another motor.
agreed

Originally Posted by 62nalide
the shop is paying for EVERYTHING plus i can tell you right now my tuner has done alot of cars/trucks for me and is great, well known tuner
I warned you about speedtech when you first started with this truck and now you have gone thru multiple motors when you should still be on your first one. If you dont make a change you are going to continue to throw your money in the trash. I get you know your tuner, believe in him etc. But the proof is in the pudding. Time for you to do it right this next go round, or we are going to be reading another war story from you.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tiffo60
agreed

I warned you about speedtech when you first started with this truck and now you have gone thru multiple motors when you should still be on your first one. If you dont make a change you are going to continue to throw your money in the trash. I get you know your tuner, believe in him etc. But the proof is in the pudding. Time for you to do it right this next go round, or we are going to be reading another war story from you.
Yeah but IDK i've been dealing with them since 2001 never had a problem and reason why first one broke was because i wanted more out of the stock block where to they warned me to stay at a certien level of boost I know it seems like im covering them but im not many members here KNOW i push things and have seen me do it lol, i was planing on finding its limit just not that fast glad it isnt my daily or id be screwed lol as for my tuner what can i say this guy has done wonders for me and all my budies and I also know in this HOBBY there is never a garantie when things go south they never hesitate to help me out at all CUSTOMER SERVICE is king in my eyes
Old 06-27-2012, 05:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well just reading what's on here, and based on my own judgement, I would at least try a different tuner. I've been in the same boat and I ended up going somewhere else and was more than satisfied, and I stuck up for the previous tuner till the bitter end. You never know till you try. I personally went to Stephen at East Texas Muscle Cars and I was more than happy, but that's me. He's someone I knew that had experience with the motor because he has one himself that he pushes to the limit, so he KNOWS what it will and won't take.