INTERNAL ENGINE MODIFICATIONS Valvetrain |Heads | Strokers | Design | Assembly

Goal to beat 10.36 ET's, 383ci enough?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 04:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
You've a lot more homework left than you think you do junior.
lol.... im with silvermod, quote of the year!!! lol...

i really want him to explain the pic, and the guy that talked about him? it seems very real!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I Think That Will Get You There-good Luck
Old 10-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ap2002
lol.... im with silvermod, quote of the year!!! lol...

i really want him to explain the pic, and the guy that talked about him? it seems very real!
I think this would be nice to hear about also.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well this thread certainly got interesting, and all I wanted was to see a 10 sec s-dime
Old 10-08-2008, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by redneckMNfarmer
I think this would be nice to hear about also.

So, its 23:20 and mr inchup has yet to respond... hmmm lol
Old 10-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Larzz012
So, its 23:20 and mr inchup has yet to respond... hmmm lol
look at this character stirring the pot......

wonder who is the riddler
Old 10-09-2008, 06:19 AM

i'm impressed they havent posted on here...
Old 10-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm guessing inch-worm is preparing his rebuttal... Ill wait for his comment before I make any further

He was probably up late studying
Old 10-09-2008, 10:43 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
I'm guessing inch-worm is preparing his rebuttal...
his responses are usually short novels/essays instead of quick and to the point. this may take a while haha.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Resident

I'm glad that I did not take the time to read the contents of this thread yesterday. I would not have done as well as I did on this morning's mid term if I had consumed myself with this forum rather than absorb the tested material.

After reading the posts of this thread morning, I can say I am ashamed to be apart of a forum-based website that disrespects its members in such a way that has been demonstrated in the past day or two. The character of everyone in this thread has really shown through and it's easy to see now who the truly well-grounded members are. For those of you who continue to show your kindness, you know who you are, and I thank you. The not so fortunate grabbed their pitchforks and torches as if on a witch hunt after one member attempted to discredit me.

I laughed rather hard when I read the post made by the "Riddler". I envisioned a little Tee-Ball player so far out in Left Field that he's no longer in the same ballpark, which is the case here. I cared not of what the Riddler posted, I was more concerned with the pictures posted that I did not approve of. Post pics of my truck, fine. Post pics of us wheeling, fine. But do not post a picture of me, my home or my family on the net without my consent. I politely and respectfully asked the member who posted pictures of me to kindly remove them and when he did not, I took care of the issue myself.

As for the authenticity of the "Riddler", aka Larzz012, ask him how long it's been since he's been involved in what I do. The length of time he has been out of the loop is enough to make this thread a joke. It is very difficult to restrain my fiery fingers from letting my anger do the typing for me but I'd be just as childish as he is if I were to respond in kind with the attitude he has shown me. You may all consider this my last post on this forum, as it is blatantly obvious my opinions, experience and talents are not welcome anymore. It is sad that I win TOTM one week on the basis of hard work, determination and attention to detail, yet choose to leave the very next week because of the lack of respect I have received. I have always remained polite, cool headed and respectful when sharing my opinions and past experiences, and feel the barbarianism displayed here as of late was uncalled for. There is a mountain of valuable data on this site so I will be returning to view technical threads concerning future builds, including the S10 build, however I do not wish to be associated with a site that allows such disrespect.

I will hang around for awhile answering private messages because I have a handful of sales in transaction that I must keep up with until the they are finalized. Anyone wishing to get in contact with me may do so via PM, unless you know my AIM already in which case we will keep in touch. I encourage redneckMNfarmer to PM me at his convenience because our old forum was just recently closed down and I do not have any other way of getting in touch with him.

Again, my thanks go out to those who have helped me with my past and present projects. You all have been a wonderful resource.

Signing off,

InchUp