Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Chris McQuay aka "JUST DO IT" respond !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 08:48 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frito Bandito
I just bought some door handles........nowhere near $230. That sucks man.

As far as paypal goes, first you file a dispute or whatever it's called. This is basically a message that's sent to him to try and resolve it. If he doesn't respond you escalate the dispute to a paypal claim and they decide the case for you. He hasn't responded to me so I'm about to escalate to a claim and see what happens.
Yes I have already filed my PayPal complaint thats how I got the phone number ..........Just too bad this happened on a great site like this..
E-bay no surprise there ...I am a long time member on another Motorsports site and we come down hard on this kind of thing with members in fact If I can get an address have a TC member in Little rock who will work with police etcetc send a message to keep these kind of guys off the site by posting all the info so unsavoury lurkers dont work our sites for an easy scamm.........If in fact this turns out to be a true scamm ............still a slight chance this guy has had a problem but I have left a fw phone meassages
Old 11-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Launching!

Moved my complaint to PayPal "Claim"
Old 11-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I banned JustDoIt. IF this is some sorta mistake he has an email address for me and can contact me that way to sort this out.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
I banned JustDoIt. IF this is some sorta mistake he has an email address for me and can contact me that way to sort this out.

If this a mistake or he is ill or what ever I will be first to apologize
, however you would think someone would answer phone .......a fellow Arkansas member on another site I a member of got me the following info

State Police Troop C
412 West
Walnut Ridge, AR 72476
(870) 886-1130

Sheriff - Waymond Hutton (Lawrence County)
Court House Building
Walnut Ridge, AR 72476
(870) 886-2525

Sheriff-Gary Tribble (Randolph County)
1510 Pace Road
Pocahontas, Arkansas 72455
(870)892-8888

Imboden is on the Lawrence/Randolph county line, so here are some contact numbers for you. I couldn't find a Imboden Police Dept, it may be too small of a town to have one. Hope that helped you.
I will phone police to see which one closest to Box 973 Imboden where this guy supposed to live PayPal would not confirm his addess to me but another member got this address via search for me
Old 12-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Launching!

UPDATE .......filed formal complaint with Paypal .they just respinded in my favor HOWEVER .........no funds in his PayPal account tp claw back to pay me !!!

Suggestion .......and its not foolproof but some other sites dont allow members to post things for sale til they have 50 posts in reg forums
Old 12-11-2007, 10:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CDN SS
Suggestion .......and its not foolproof but some other sites dont allow members to post things for sale til they have 50 posts in reg forums
We do not either, unless the member has been a board member for over 6 months. See classified rules for further explanaitions.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CDN SS
UPDATE .......filed formal complaint with Paypal .they just respinded in my favor HOWEVER .........no funds in his PayPal account tp claw back to pay me !!!

this is good news, had a similiar problem but the seller was on ebay... Paypal backed me and I was refunded promptly
Old 12-11-2007, 11:03 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Z06 DREAMING
We do not either, unless the member has been a board member for over 6 months. See classified rules for further explanaitions.
Except for the misc for sale section where I see occasional scammers pop up every now and then.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Launching!

Damn.......I wish that I read this earlier. I am the one that posted the pics for this tool. I bought the oil cap from Chris aka JUSTDOIT and had to keep texting him about shipping it. I did get it after two weeks (DHL) and that was back in the beginning of Nov., so I don't have the package w/ the address on it. This is the phone # that I text w/ Chris 1-870-844-5474.

Has that 4-sale post been removed? I guess that it does not matter if he was banned though.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jf-03-ss
Damn.......I wish that I read this earlier. I am the one that posted the pics for this tool. I bought the oil cap from Chris aka JUSTDOIT and had to keep texting him about shipping it. I did get it after two weeks (DHL) and that was back in the beginning of Nov., so I don't have the package w/ the address on it. This is the phone # that I text w/ Chris 1-870-844-5474.

Has that 4-sale post been removed? I guess that it does not matter if he was banned though.

No for sale post still on here about Nov 10 ......I got that same phone number from Paypal I called a few times and left detailed message and his message with his own voice respnded but he never called now if you call that number it has recorded cell phone co. message ......it is very possible he did not intend to scam us since in my case he said Paypal did not allow him to get $$ but paypal told me yes his account froze until he corrected something which apparently he did a few hours after my money sent ............... this cell number is supposed to be in the Imboden Arkansas area

Quick Reply: Chris McQuay aka "JUST DO IT" respond !!!