Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Chris McQuay aka "JUST DO IT" respond !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 12:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Takes one to catch one.

Its been brought to our attention that this site and many others are having an issue with a fisher by the name of Chris McQuay. While usually we would overlook a complaint like this, we have decided to take action ourselves.

To the people that have become a victim due to this man, wise up, the internet is a dangerous place to throw around account info, and credit card numbers, he has become rich due to your ignorance.

This man has bit off more than he can chew at this point in time, a good friend of ours and member of this site has brought this all to our attention, and we feel that it would be a little fun to play cat and mouse with this "scam artist" for a while, all action taken against the persons involved will be recorded, and shown to the public.

Please bring forth all information and evidence you have against this person to www.Myspace.com/HTP31337 we will do our best to see that this person gets what he deserves.

~HTP~

Last edited by HTP Productions; 01-30-2008 at 12:49 AM.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:25 AM

Be careful with this it could be Chris himself, the user is new.
Anybody now anything about this user?
Old 01-30-2008, 07:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CatchATheif
Be careful with this it could be Chris himself, the user is new.
Anybody now anything about this user?

My Thoughts exactly and took exception to the posts reference with reagrd to "wiseup" most did not throw around info they used PayPal .......who I still think has some responsibility in this ......I will not post any info with HTP I have given all my info once ......BTW any update am curuious to know if the local police have been advised and are they aware of this person
Old 01-30-2008, 07:47 PM

Default ......

We assure you that chris has nothing to do with this post, He however has been contacted by us, and we have been talking to him. If any of you would like to see the messages from our conversations please feel free to ask, all information on this matter is free to the public, again we are here to help, not here to do harm.

Also, you give this man more credit then he deserves, we have spoken to him, and this man is nothing more then an idiot himself, he is nothing more then a kid with an idea, and obviously a bad one. If some of you have been credited for money that was taken by him, then he has been hit by paypal, and the money taken directly out of his account. We also beleive he is not in this alone, he has referred to others being involved in this, or others who have been accused.

We do not blaim you for your lack of trust in this issue, in fact it is wise, but we are willing to talk to anyone in person with regards to this situation, again please contact us and we will give you any information that you request.

Last edited by HTP Productions; 01-30-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by CDN SS
My Thoughts exactly and took exception to the posts reference with reagrd to "wiseup" most did not throw around info they used PayPal .......who I still think has some responsibility in this ......I will not post any info with HTP I have given all my info once ......BTW any update am curuious to know if the local police have been advised and are they aware of this person

We can assure you that paypal has nothing to do with this, a multi million dollar company has other ways of ******* somone then by helping a fishing scam artist to scam people out of a couple hundred dollars at a time.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:58 AM

If you are not Chriss then you must be PAYPAL!

They are a gready company who will take anybodys cash!

So if you have his phone number give it to us.

I still do not trust you, he might be an idiot but he is not stupid.

Yes please post the transcripts for us all to see.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:53 AM

Default uhg

lol no we are not paypal, but here is the conversations between us and Chris.

Sorry for this being such a large post.

****Note**** This is from myspace, so the conversation starts at the bottom, and goes to the top.

well im am done talking to all of you so do what you feel you need to do but know this, as of now i am telling you to stop writting me or any of my friends you may be contacting also. i will be saving any further emails or any other contact that i have with you. Goodbye.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 30, 2008 5:19 PM

Police? lol the police are the least of your worries.

Date: Jan 30, 2008 7:28 AM

i have no involvement but do what you feel be cause im sure you know that nothing will be done to him that is why you are sending these emails and not the police!

Date: Jan 30, 2008 3:02 AM

We understand your frustration in the matter, but we have complaints from numerous people pointing to you as the main persons involved in this problem, also we find it funny as well that you failed to deny the facts in the first response, this alone points to your involvement in this matter. If you have nothing to do with this, then simply prove your innocents and all accusations will be dropped.

Also, we have no involvement with the other person or persons contacting you about this matter, and if you think that by asking you to stop all of the malicious actions that you are partaking in gives anyone any reason to "punish" us, then by all means, please take action, but we suggest that you review our previous messages. We have merely asked you to stop what you are doing.

We suggest you do not underestimate this request, it would be in your best interest to pay back what has been lost, before you lose more then you have gained.

And again, if you feel that we have reached you by mistake, please, provide proof that you have no involvement in this matter. Simply prove that the below information does not relate to you in any way, and we will be the first to apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.

Understand Chris, that we are not here to make threats, or punish, but simply to return the favors that you have offered to so many of your paying customers.

Review the following information carefully.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=30486506
froader69@live.com
Chris McQuay
7121 Oak Ridge RD
Ravenden Springs AR. 72460
DOB 12/11/83
870-869-1059
870-869-1983
Chris McQuay
2410 Mary Jane Street
Jonesboro, AR 72401
870-530-9947
mcquay16@yahoo.com
http://www.myspace.com/chrismcquay
svtcobra_96@hotmail.com

Date: Jan 29, 2008 10:20 PM

im going to tell you right now that you have the wrong person and if you think you know something about me then you are sadly mistakin. i do think it is funny however that you all keep bothering me and not the person that took whatever, but ok i will see what i can do about getting all of this stopped and you punished for bothing.

Date: Jan 29, 2008 11:43 PM

We know more about you then you think my friend, you may take what action you think is necessary, but i assure you it will get you know where, we are not telling you that you shouldnt be doing what your doing, just shouldnt be doing it where you are.

This is our final request for you to stop all action on the suspected site, as of now no names have been brought forth no information has been released, it would be wise to keep it that way.

Date: Jan 29, 2008 12:50 PM

first of all you don't know anything about me, just what you have heard. So Leave me alone or i will take some action Myself!!!!
Date: Jan 29, 2008 9:09 AM

Its come to our attention that you have been taking part in some fishing scams on a certain truck forum.

We suggest that you stop all malicious activity before action is taken.

This is not a threat, but some good advice that i suggest you and your partner take with some strong consideration, there are more eyes watching you then you think.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:07 AM
traveling mod

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whats the update guys??