Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

getting ahold of zzebes

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 09:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by viciousknid
Wow. He hasn't been on since the 4th. I hope there's nothing wrong with the guy.
Anyone know where he is? I didn't see anything in his latest posts that would say he was going anywhere
I got a new job that has been running me to death, nice to get back on my feet but not when i get trashed online

Originally Posted by gcsd3742
Ditto there are alot of bad thread about David Levine. Buyers should be aware of a bad seller he's up in College Station.
I agree totally... But he has the Mod's snowballed....I've had issuses with him as well, And I got banned
I 2nd the motion
Eric, the problems you and me have stem from the fact that you have no idea how to act like an adult and choose to act foolishly and childish at every turn

Originally Posted by brobradh77
They need to ut a hold on him selling anything...these threads seem to show up everytime...UNacceptable IMO.

When you have someone elses money for a product your selling you need to get off your lazy *** and do what your supposed to.
Brad, i expect that you have an issue with me from TTS when i owned it, sorry i didn't respond in 10 seconds to your PM's about another member but it happens

as for everyone else in this thread, i have been in contact with twolow02fransen, i guess i need to publicly apologize for working to try and get myself out of a rut, but i feel this thread isn't necessary when the time table from payment to ship has actually been 4 days not 2 weeks, also i have not listed anything for sale in awhile except for a set of shocks, i was PM'd about the wheels and sold them, nothing was newly listed

Good evening, i'm going to bed because i have work again tomorrow for the 7th day in a row trying to take care of things
Old 03-14-2009, 10:11 PM
TECH Junkie

twolow02fransen you should contact a mod and let them know. We'll see how many times it takes for people to complain about getting shafted from a particular member before that member is banned. At a minimum he should be prohibited from selling anything on this forum. David always has "bad luck" and is just "busy" and "has a new job" or "school" is getting in the way. It's always a lie and an excuse. If you can't deliver or get the product in motion within 48 hours of the transaction you shouldn't sell. Period. When's this BS going to stop? When will people stop buying from him? When's he going to be prohibited from selling? David's a compulsive liar and always has an excuse no matter who he works with. It's time that this BS has stopped.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Where's the Beef?

Good to see your back on your feet.
Personally I don't think anyone should be banned just from not doing something fast enough. He still follows through with the deal.
Ban someone for NOT following through, not for taking too long.
Just make sure you leave feedback for the next guy if you don't feel happy with the sale.

Maybe along with the Trader rating we should have a Trader Strike. 3 strikes and you can't sell anymore.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Well i told myself i wouldn't bring this up but why the **** not

I HAVE NOT received full payment from twolow02fransen, i accepted the money from him in 3 parts to make things easier for him. I received the first third from him on March 4th, i received the second third from him on March 7th, and i have not received the third third of the payment.

i will post a paypal screenshot in a second to prove it but i don't see how i am being attacked for not shipping something i haven't been paid for.

I told myself i wouldn't put that information up but since no one is holding any punches there it is

Last edited by ZZebes; 03-14-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:33 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZZebes
Well i told myself i wouldn't bring this up but why the **** not

I HAVE NOT received full payment from twolow02fransen, i accepted the money from him in 3 parts to make things easier for him. I received the first third from him on March 4th, i received the second third from him on March 10th, and i have not received the third third of the payment.

i will post a paypal screenshot in a second to prove it but i don't see how i am being attacked for not shipping something i haven't been paid for.

I told myself i wouldn't put that information up but since no one is holding any punches there it is
hehe, owned-(pending screenshot)
Old 03-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Tribe Shaman

sorry zebes.
i got screwed and feel like venting.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ZZebes isnt in the wrong here... First of all if he has said himself that he is getting himself out of a rut, what makes you think he can just go ship some rims off in 48hrs without a check? 3 out of 4 of my banks take 5-7 business days for a personal check or money order to clear. And I wouldnt send anyone rims before I was fully paid. I wouldnt expect someone to send me something i havent paid for either... Its good as long as a line of communication is still open between the two people in the deal...
Old 03-14-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Junkie

here is the screenshot, i marked out the middle payment that i recieved from someone else for another item that has shipped cause it was smaller

this is the entire month of march, i'll post febuary to if need be

corrected my post, second half was sent on the 7th
Old 03-14-2009, 10:43 PM
Fastest D1 Procharged Truck

i didnt really want to do this now im regreating it im sorry david but you had told me you were going to ship them on tues or weds of last week and i have not heard anything since today i dont have anything against you at all i understand **** happens beleave me i was suppose to buy a blower off sick03ss a couple of weeks ago but like you know david i lost the tranny in my plow truck so i had to bailout. no hard fealings all i wanted is a tracking number once i get my tracking number ill send you the remainder of the money easy as that like i said no hard feelings
Old 03-14-2009, 10:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by twolow02fransen
i didnt really want to do this now im regreating it im sorry david but you had told me you were going to ship them on tues or weds of last week and i have not heard anything since today i dont have anything against you at all i understand **** happens beleave me i was suppose to buy a blower off sick03ss a couple of weeks ago but like you know david i lost the tranny in my plow truck so i had to bailout. no hard fealings all i wanted is a tracking number.
I know man and i apologize for posting information but i have tried to salvage what reputation i have left on here and it's tough when the internet is full of E-thugs

Quick Reply: getting ahold of zzebes