Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

getting ahold of zzebes

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:02 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GMCtrk, do you have a case to present? Are you involved or have you ever been in a transaction with this member?
Old 03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Originally Posted by 02Reaper
I have never done business with the guy, but I have seen a few threads on here like this and wonder the same thing. If you have time to be on the internet, then you have time to ship the parts. There is NO excuse for taking someones money without being able to ship just as quick. If someone buys something from me, I always ship the part the next working day. It doesn't matter if they paid me at 2:00 that morning with paypal. It always goes the next business day. Then when I get home, I always pm them the tracking number to the package. They shouldn't have to ask. I think you need to shape up on your business practices a lot if you want to continue selling things, otherwise, that is one more thing that you will be trying to "catch up" on in life.
And with this I agree 110%
Like I said earlier, I don't agree or condone with slow or late shipping, I am in no way part of any such transactions and always ship next day when possible myself.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I just pick the stuff up from him problem solved

Speaking of, David, we need to get together on that "part"
There's been times I've been hung up on getting stuff shipped... 3 or 4 days, but that's been the longest I believe, it always goes out as soon as I can get by the UPS place or get a pickup. My biggest issue is being 50 miles or so away from just about everything

I believe he goes to school/works in College station and calls Houston home and also may work there... The guy is spread pretty thin I believe. I'm not saying I condone slow shipping, but don't automatically assume dishonesty.

GMCtrk, do yo have a sour opinion about EVERYTHING??????? I don't think you have a dog in this fight...
Old 03-15-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
The question is If it isnt brought up here by the complaining buyer, would he ever send the parts?
that's exactly what i was thinking.....

note* I have never bought anything from this guy, but from my reading of this whole deal and the many issues like it beforehand, I really think something should be done. Here's a guy selling and getting money and then just either not shipping parts until a complaint is raised or waiting for long periods of time which is totally unacceptable in my eyes to be a seller on a forum. If im selling parts i make sure i communicate 100% and ships fast.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

There's nothing sour about what I posted. I'm just saying the same thing everyone else is thinking.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ZZebes
I got a new job that has been running me to death, nice to get back on my feet but not when i get trashed online

Eric, the problems you and me have stem from the fact that you have no idea how to act like an adult and choose to act foolishly and childish at every turn

David.. this is from me. There are a lot of things ppl can say about Eric, but at least he doesn't shy away from responsibility or commitment. When he says he's going to do something he follows through. He's never delayed one person on delivery.

And the personal e-mail that you sent to Eric doesn't make you any better of a person or adult for that matter. Maybe they'll teach you some etiquette in college.

I've said my peace.

Last edited by lady3bglover; 03-15-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZZebes

Brad, i expect that you have an issue with me from TTS when i owned it, sorry i didn't respond in 10 seconds to your PM's about another member but it happens
look I have no issues with you about TTS ( and it wasnt 10 sec. it was a few days..i see a trend)...I have been screwed by a member on another site and I take it personal when i see people having to twist the arm of a seller to get what they paid for...I never judge anyone on 1 incident and this is far from the first incident..I'm not real active on here but i do read the site several times a day and have read the other threads..

Bottom Line..if you are not in a position to ship out something your selling right away then dont post it...No one expects you to ship a product not paid for but when a member pays for something shipping it out should be top priority and not just when ever you get around to it...

Put your self in these peoples shoes david...how would you like to send me money for something i was selling to just be ignored and have to post a thread just t get a response out of me? How woould you like to pay in full for something just to wait for me to ship it out to you a week or so later?

we all know things happen but hiding and not responding to PM's or just not sending one on your own saying hey.."something came up and I will get it out ASAP" is BS..dont leave people in the dark.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is a bunch of BS. All these people calling him out and calling him a "lair" and always has an "excuse". Well guess what maybe those "excuses" and "lies" are true and you should give the guy a break.

I know Zzebes personally and yes he really DOESN'T have time to himself or to do anything else in that matter. He works/goes to school, also comes BACK to houston from college station every weekend or so to work over here. Yeah hes late on shipping **** happens get over it. I just bought a tranny cooler from him today and he is coming over to MY HOUSE to install it when he has the time... is that bad customer service?

He should be banned for shipping stuff late?? Wow then i guess probably more then half of the users on here should be banned also for not shipping stuff on time lol.

Hey Eric do you remember the reason why he sent you that message?? He was trying to sell some tires and you went and posted a burn out vid in his thread... I think i would be pretty pissed if someone did that to something i was trying to sell with the advertised amount of tread (which i know it had).

Im sorry all bashing on him is ridiculous and needs to stop. If people have beef on him they should resort to pm's.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Luke03
Yeah hes late on shipping **** happens get over it. .
that's not how buying/selling should work on a forum though i must say. If i buy something from someone and send money i expect 1. good communication (and if they are running alittle behind on shipping it out, then thats where the communication part comes in and they can notify me and keep me informed and 2. i expect it shipped out quick once my money has been recieved unless notified like i said in my first point.

Im just using this thread to point out that if someone is on here selling parts and stuff they need to be responsible and handle the process smooth and simple and complete a good transaction.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Where's the Beef?

I think it's pretty clear what opinions are. If you don't want to do business with him, don't. He's never ripped anyone off so no ban is needed.
There's not going to be enough left of this dead horse for maggots to grow on.

Life's full of disappointment. get over it and move on.

Quick Reply: getting ahold of zzebes