Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

getting ahold of zzebes

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 02:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good comment Outlawz Bingo another true person speaking their mind... Maybe the ADMIN/MOD's need to not only limit his access but not allow him to post in the classifieds on any of the sister sites as well...The pattern is still there and a ZEBRA doesnt change their stripes
Old 03-30-2009, 03:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

He got his tracking numbers. I thought XLR said no one else should post in here unless its Zzebes or the buyer.

Leave the dude alone! Don't yall have better things to do than be an E-thug and pick on a college kid?
Old 03-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Luke03
He got his tracking numbers. I thought XLR said no one else should post in here unless its Zzebes or the buyer.

Leave the dude alone! Don't yall have better things to do than be an E-thug and pick on a college kid?
No kiddin. This transaction was resolved like 2 weeks ago. Everything being said now has already been said. The OP wasn't even bashing the guy, he was just asking if anyone knew how to get a hold of him.
Save the repeated posts for the next thread.

Old 03-30-2009, 04:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

the 1 tootall posted was from another deal on another site if you read it.....
Old 03-30-2009, 04:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
Ok, anyone not involved in THIS transaction that is throwing in their $.02 about ZZebes needs to step outta this thread first of all. If you had a bad transaction with him and you didn't make your own thread in the appropriate forum about it whose fault is that?

Second, this type of thing should be posted in the Member Feedback forum. That way other users can search in one place if they need to check someone out in the future. We have trader ratings for the same reason, use them but, make sure the transaction is done before using them.

I'm not going to ban someone for slow shipping, I've been guilty of it myself and understand stuff happens. Afaik, he has never not followed through so there will be no ban. I am going to restrict his access to the classifieds because I keep hearing these issues where people have to come on the forum and post publicly to get action.

02 and ZZebes - Please keep this thread updated as things happen. Everyone else NOT involved in this transaction stay out.
I think it is plainly stated there Eric. If you want to bash Zzebes do it in another post as stated above

Like viciousknid said stop beating a dead horse

Last edited by Luke03; 03-30-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

If you dont like it Luke then dont read it... HOW ABOUT THAT CAN YOU READ THIS TO. WHETHER HE'S YOUR MENTOR OR NOT. THE GUY DOES PEOPLE WRONG BY POSTING STUFF FOR SALE GETTING THE $$$$$ THEN NOT SHIPPING IT OUT ON A TIMELY MANNER...SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH, AND OTHERS HAVE OBVIOUSLY STATED THE SAME, THEN YOU NEED TO REALIZE HE IS NOT A VERY GOOD SELLER AND SHOULD BE REPREMANDED. If you have a personal problem with (ME) then you and I can settle that thru PM's not here. Or we can talk on the phone or face to face and I'll tell you exactly how I feel about him. I don't have an issue with you but if you want an issue you can have one...But you need to grow up and stop rushing to be his mini-me. I'm not going nowhere I can gladly drive up to CONN's Dist. center and we can talk. I can read what was written I see you didn't call no one out but me, so obviously you have an issue and you gotta hide behind the computer screen. the ball now is in your court you tell me what you wanna do......I'm not gonna fight with you but let him take care of his own issuses that he keeps getting himself into...and with you bringing on the issue by posting in it your obviously not reading the post as well...So here you go Re-read yourself: Originally Posted by XLR8NSS View Post
Ok, anyone not involved in THIS transaction that is throwing in their $.02 about ZZebes needs to step outta this thread first of all. If you had a bad transaction with him and you didn't make your own thread in the appropriate forum about it whose fault is that?

Second, this type of thing should be posted in the Member Feedback forum. That way other users can search in one place if they need to check someone out in the future. We have trader ratings for the same reason, use them but, make sure the transaction is done before using them.

I'm not going to ban someone for slow shipping, I've been guilty of it myself and understand stuff happens. Afaik, he has never not followed through so there will be no ban. I am going to restrict his access to the classifieds because I keep hearing these issues where people have to come on the forum and post publicly to get action.

02 and ZZebes - Please keep this thread updated as things happen. Everyone else NOT involved in this transaction stay out.
I think it is plainly stated there Eric. So i know how to read. If you want to bash Zzebes do it in another post as stated above

Old 03-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Where's the Beef?

Holy **** dude. Did he **** your mother and punch your sister in the Face. WTF?
GET OVER IT!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 04:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

whats your issue I was talking to Luke03 not you..so back off......Whats your issue in this anyways you a Zzebes mini-me as well? If you want to talk to me about this PM me not here.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gcsd3742
If you dont like it Luke then dont read it... HOW ABOUT THAT CAN YOU READ THIS TO. WHETHER HE'S YOUR MENTOR OR NOT. THE GUY DOES PEOPLE WRONG BY POSTING STUFF FOR SALE GETTING THE $$$$$ THEN NOT SHIPPING IT OUT ON A TIMELY MANNER...SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH, AND OTHERS HAVE OBVIOUSLY STATED THE SAME, THEN YOU NEED TO REALIZE HE IS NOT A VERY GOOD SELLER AND SHOULD BE REPREMANDED. If you have a personal problem with (ME) then you and I can settle that thru PM's not here. Or we can talk on the phone or face to face and I'll tell you exactly how I feel about him. I don't have an issue with you but if you want an issue you can have one...But you need to grow up and stop rushing to be his mini-me. I'm not going nowhere I can gladly drive up to CONN's Dist. center and we can talk. I can read what was written I see you didn't call no one out but me, so obviously you have an issue and you gotta hide behind the computer screen. the ball now is in your court you tell me what you wanna do......I'm not gonna fight with you but let him take care of his own issuses that he keeps getting himself into...and with you bringing on the issue by posting in it your obviously not reading the post as well...So here you go Re-read yourself: Originally Posted by XLR8NSS View Post

I think it is plainly stated there Eric. So i know how to read. If you want to bash Zzebes do it in another post as stated above

And no Viciousknid i never did anything to the guy. Sorry i wanted to defend a friend since he can't post in here till 10pm
Old 03-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Where's the Beef?

NO. I agree that if you can find time to drive to Houston all the time you can spend 10 minutes to stop and ship a package.
Your just sore because you got banned because you wouldn't STFU.

The issue this thread was started for is SOLVED. so why the hell are you still ranting?

Quick Reply: getting ahold of zzebes