Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

gmc6.0

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 07:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gmc6.0

Keep in mind that I am in Afghanistan. I am in the process of collecting parts so that I can put my truck together soon after I get home. I have bought a good number of parts off of here before without problem. I do thank those members for that.

I think that I have been overly patient with the member [B]gmc6.0[B] and that he has possibly taken my kindness and patience for weakness. I originally paid him on May 18, 2011, and he stated that he verified the payment and will ship the product on Monday (stated May 20). I was not able to get on everyday, but on June 4, I received a PM asking for my address again. I responded with my address on the 5th. On the July 14, I sent a message asking if the item was sent out, and received a message the same day that he had to check with his wife. On the 18th he said he still had to check with his wife and offered to send me a trans cooler for no charge for all the trouble.

After still receiving nothing, I sent a message to the moderator and him on July 31 explaining what was happening. After the moderator sent him a message, I receved a message that the item was sent out on August 1st. I did get word from home that the item showed up - minus the cooler. I asked about this, and he stated that he apologizes and he would get it to me. I sent him another message via the global email used through the Marine Corps, and he again apologized. I have since tried to get in touch with him to see if I should be expecting this trans cooler as promised.

[B]gmc6.0 [B]please chime in and give us some insight, reasoning, or something and let us know why I couldn't be the nice guy and not make this thread. The fact that it has taken [B]THREE FULL MONTHS[B] to do so should say a whole lot.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:54 PM
TECH Regular

I will throw in that he is soon to deploy and this is a hectic time as I have done it more times than I would like to remember. He has messaged me and stated that he will be sending out the cooler tomorrow as he has just gotten in off leave.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:03 PM
TECH Regular

what else is there to say we both now how it is with being in the Corps as stated before i apologize before for such the delay because i was in training but it was sent and it was recieved i threw in the cooler as a token of you being patient for free i didnt charge you anything, also i told you i would glady refund you your money if you didnt want it you gave me a chance and it was delivered about the oil cooler i said earlier that i will go and deliver it tomorow my stuff is in storage because i as well will be deploying to afghanistan.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:18 PM
TECH Regular

Like I told you before, I didn't want to do it, and this is just what the moderators recommended. Once the cooler is received, I will immediately post it on here that you have fulfilled your word.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:33 PM
TECH Regular

no problems here i would do the same dont worry ill send it tomorow
Old 08-30-2011, 04:52 PM
TECH Regular

Confirmation number received.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:51 PM
TECH Regular

Trans cooler was received in the mail today. Thank you.

Last edited by 04Burban; 09-06-2011 at 04:20 PM.