Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Greenmile

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 12:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00chevyscott
are you trying to tell us that there was someone at your house the day the package came, signed for it and left with your package, and then somehow managed to be there again when ups came back to investigate?
the addres for the package is my sis house, i moved a while back. The only reason i put her address is cause shes allways home, me and my wife work so no one is there during the day. My sis has no reason to hide it from me.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mangled03gmc
lmao people come in all colors and shapes and sizes.. Glad it was fixed for ya.. Some people are just ^&*()
call me whatever ya want, john needs to contact me cause i just read this forum cause i got a message from trevert1, that he wanted a respond from this. So isnt that weird that im just hearing about this, but john suposably i lied and got confronted by the security team?????? Like i said john dont bullshit, give me a call.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GREENMILE
Yea thanks for the bad feedack............ I never received the fast, i dont need to scam people or any other way to get things. I have money to buy my **** and fix up my turck. I have no idea who they confronted, but it wasnt me......... So john how bout u give me a call and talk to me about this instead of writting **** bout me that im tried to scam you. Man enough to write **** down on this forum, then call me to my phone then. I dont scam people, i dont need to. Like i said im wealthy enough to buy crap for my truck
So now you're saying that you didn't get it again? You can't be serious. The security team went out with the driver and identified an individual as the one who signed for the package. They confronted that same person, at your residence. This individual gave your name, and said he was confused, but that he did recieve the package. I verified this today. I tried calling you from the UPS store, and then twice, later on today. If you're going to change your story yet again, please call UPS and make them aware of it.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 91_bowtie
so now you're saying that you didn't get it again? You can't be serious. The security team went out with the driver and identified an individual as the one who signed for the package. They confronted that same person, at your residence. This individual gave your name, and said he was confused, but that he did recieve the package. I verified this today. I tried calling you from the ups store, and then twice, later on today. If you're going to change your story yet again, please call ups and make them aware of it.
my story is i dont have the package, i dont need to lie. If they confronted that person did he show any identification? Im just reading this cause i got a message about this.........come on now
Old 02-09-2010, 12:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Come on john talk to me,
Old 02-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Launching!

my story is i dont have the package, i dont need to lie. If they confronted that person did he show any identification? Im just reading this cause i got a message about this.........come on now
ok then. I suggest you confront your sister, and inquire about any men that are staying there.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

I just called her. And shes has no idea on what ur tlaking neither. Why would my sister screw me over, like i said did they show any i.d. Cause ofcourse no one else is going to have my id. Another question why am i barely hearing about this then...
Old 02-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Launching!

Come on john talk to me,
I have a 1 year old kid in bed. I'm not about to call you at 12:30AM, to discuss this. As I see it, my job is done.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

U could of called me any other time, i not telling to call me right now. Maybe ur the scammer, go ahead keep the money its only $700. Not man enough to confront me when u found out bout the security team suposably confronted me. That shows alot bout ur self.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts

from what he has said somebody signed for the package, ups looked into it and confirmed somebody signed for it and received it, if i were you id be contacting ups and see who the heck signed for it and has your package.. sounds pretty simple to me.. mistakes do happen, maybe it went to a neighbor??

Quick Reply: Greenmile