Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Greenmile

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
when the 'investigators' were sent back to confirm delivery they should have checked the identity, no?

Signature would prove if the individual receiving the package was GREENMILE or not. Yes, even if he didn't sign for it, someone at the address did but it would prove he wasn't giving the line of BS. Once an investigation is started it's customary to identify the signer for delivery. I deal with UPS often.

thnk you, some that undrstands what im trying to say. i just called ups from there 1800 number and also the store where john shipped it from. well they both told me that they no record of the security team going to ""my house"" and confronting ""me"" about the lost package. but who am i to say hes lying, not saying that he is. but they should be calling me back sometime today about this whole story of my lost package.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey GREENMILE:

Get the tracking number, and goto your nearest UPS store or call UPS
you'll need the case number. Ask if there are any open disputes, or investigations.

they should be able to fax or email you "your" signed signature. They should also have some kind of report as to what all they found. Description of the person . . . something to that effect.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tootall
Hey GREENMILE:

Get the tracking number, and goto your nearest UPS store or call UPS
you'll need the case number. Ask if there are any open disputes, or investigations.

they should be able to fax or email you "your" signed signature. They should also have some kind of report as to what all they found. Description of the person . . . something to that effect.

sounds like a good idea, thanks...
Old 02-09-2010, 03:45 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by GREENMILE
sounds like a good idea, thanks...
Right now, it seems like your dispute is either with your sister (or whoever's poaching your **** at her house), or with UPS, not the seller.

OR, you could just be full of ****, but you're the only one that knows that for sure.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:47 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Originally Posted by DV2000NJ
Right now, it seems like your dispute is either with your sister (or whoever's poaching your **** at her house), or with UPS, not the seller.

OR, you could just be full of ****, but you're the only one that knows that for sure.
Really? Do you know that the package was delivered, have all the facts in hand? Kind of a bold statement to make, be careful.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DV2000NJ

Man u really know whats going on, huh. my sister has reason to hold a package from me, why the hell would she. like i said many times i dont need to bs no one, cause i did i wouldnt be trying to defend my self.

maybe ur full of......
Old 02-09-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

What's the tracking number ?
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

1zv8897v0390697408

i went to the store and they said theres no signature on the receiver, cause they gave it to the customer. i called the 1800 number of ups and they said that case was re-opened and that they where going from there. i asked if they can contact me instead of john for some updates and well they said they couldnt cause im the receiver.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:28 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

They said there's no signature because why? something wrong there, we receive UPS daily, in person and the driver always requests a signature.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
They said there's no signature because why? something wrong there, we receive UPS daily, in person and the driver always requests a signature.
X2. My roommate gets packages all the time, and I'm usually the one home that answers the door. The UPS guy ALWAYS makes me sign for the package, and asks for my last name to keep record of who actually received the package.

Quick Reply: Greenmile