Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Greenmile

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GREENMILE
Like i said no phone call...............................whats so ever...........

and another lie from you. shocking.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:41 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

honestly ive known greenmile from a while and hes not a liar and he has no need to scam anybody this guys been thru alot of motors and trucks..i dont see why he would do something like this...i think the scammer is someone else..
Old 02-23-2010, 03:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks wei. The thing is that this 30 yr old man (john) keeps acting like a child by pointing fingers and calling me a liar cause he has nothing TO DO but that. Instead of talking **** about me? Post up updates from ups. Cleary we cant get a hold of each other, and u keep lying ur *** off about u calling me and not answering. Get that child like out of you and maturely post up updates..... Quit ur bs already......

Last edited by GREENMILE; 02-23-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Never mind the updates, called the ups store from where john shipped it from and they told me that the case has been closed. That the case was closed by the store. Maybe johns request?? That was the ups tracer employee words............ So john thanks for nothing. All you done is act like a child, pointing fingers and calling me a liar. I thought that a 30yr old man would take more understanding and be more mature about this. But i guess not.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

I talked to the ups tracers, and they got the case re-opened. Thay had to call the ups store from where john shipped it, so he can get an explanation why they closed. Al i have to do is wait an call the ups 1800# for updates, since john and hies buddys at the store wouldnt help me with any. So hopefully we can get this straighten out.........
Old 02-23-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just got good news, cause i had to do all the calls for myself since john didnt help. I got a call from a local store, this guy.wanted to know the details on everything thats been happening. So i did and hes said that i should get a call from them in the morning from the delivery lady that made the delivery and that she will give me some details on how we can get this resolved. the guy that i talked to said if i get any problems from the store where john shipped it from, to call him and he will get this resolved. So im happy to here that i have someone from the ups store willing to help and on my side....

Hey john since my txt messages are hard to read, how come u can read what im typing on here????????
Old 02-23-2010, 05:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just got good news, cause i had to do all the calls for myself since john didnt help. I got a call from a local store, this guy.wanted to know the details on everything thats been happening. So i did and hes said that i should get a call from them in the morning from the delivery lady that made the delivery and that she will give me some details on how we can get this resolved. the guy that i talked to said if i get any problems from the store where john shipped it from, to call him and he will get this resolved. So im happy to here that i have someone from the ups store willing to help and on my side....

Hey john since my txt messages are hard to read, how come u can read what im typing on here????????
Old 02-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My money is on someone being at your sisters house and signing for the thing then taking it home.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by viciousknid
My money is on someone being at your sisters house and signing for the thing then taking it home.
I hope not but, sounds like the case.

What kind of box was it shipped in hopfully not the Fast original box?

So far i have had 2 instances where people resieved my package both times they opened it and Aarrr!!! didnt notify me.So i marched my happy *** over their house and took it back.I told them Im going to get my package back or its gonna get ugly.If someone took it and you figure out who it is you should approach them accertivly and dont give them a choice.Now im not saying beat their *** if they dont come up with a package jus be up front and do not act indesisive.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SincalT/A
I hope not but, sounds like the case.

What kind of box was it shipped in hopfully not the Fast original box?

So far i have had 2 instances where people resieved my package both times they opened it and Aarrr!!! didnt notify me.So i marched my happy *** over their house and took it back.I told them Im going to get my package back or its gonna get ugly.If someone took it and you figure out who it is you should approach them accertivly and dont give them a choice.Now im not saying beat their *** if they dont come up with a package jus be up front and do not act indesisive.
Glad to see some opinions and feedback. But no offense but my family, sister are not that kind of people that would hold or hide any personal or packages from me. She has no reason to. I just want to get that cleared. Ive seen some post on here that she more than likely holding or hiding my package. I dont know how these people get along, or what kind of relationship they have with there family but she wouldnt do anything like that to me.

Quick Reply: Greenmile