Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

HSIRIYOB stole my money

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation HSIRIYOB stole my money

He purchased a complete hydrobooster setup off me a month ago for $240, he noticed a hairline fracture on the booster and got a quote of $50 from his welder to fix it. I refused to send him the extra money, so he began a dispute through paypal so I immediately agreed on a full refund and return and I immediately issued the refund. He said he put me on his ignore list and I will not here from him again, and that I'll "get my booster when the funds clear and he has time."

FUNDS CLEARED ALMOST 1 MONTH AGO and he is now ignoring me and paypal, and has given no notice to either one of us where my return item is or any information on it. If I don't here back in the next few days, I'm assuming he is keeping it and my money.

Anyone think I'm wrong here? other than honestly not thinking anything of the slightest surface scratch on the booster, had no clue it would affect any working part of the unit. I gave him a great deal and shipped USPS priority insured mail with tracking #, and I kept communication at all times and he asked for his money back and I gladly gave it back.

There has to be something this website or you'll can do other than tell me I'm not respecting community etiquette, because I believe if anyone it is HSIRIYOB who is stealing her and not conducting legitimate business. Also, starts a feedback thread against me but as soon as I post about the location of my return item he is nowhere to be found. I know you guys care about this enough, which is why you are all so straightforward when it comes to sellling/trading especially if there is something wrong with the item I'm sure you'd like a full refund, or if you were the seller would appreciate your item back.

This is not right.

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...hate02-507856/

Last edited by onehate02; 10-14-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

pm sent.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hsiriyob
This is a take it or leave it offer. If you insult me i'll re-ignore you. As you know you refunded 240 dollars (20 less than what i paid). Im also having to come out of pocket to ship. My proposition is that i keep the pedal, clamps and brass t. Ill ship you the booster and the hardlines. Its win win for both of us. I would also request you remove the negative post and ill do the same.
You are in no position to be giving me a take it or leave it offer. We agreed on splitting the shipping for a total sale of $260 from you to me, and that would be including your half of our rough estimate for shipping. I just looked through my past paypal transactions and realized I only sent you $240, $20 less than what you paid me. Even though I'm very weary of sending you anymore money, I am willing to send you the remaining $20 so you can fully return my package that I sold you as a whole. With your entire $260 back you'll be able to use the $20 from my half of the shipping and the other $15-20 for your half out of your pocket, as did I when I sent it to you. Also, I will not part out any pieces of the entire unit, which was sold as a whole, and I demand I get every piece back in the exact conditions they were in order to settle this fairly and equally. I apologize for the hairline crack, I honestly didn't consider it, and I apologize for the foul language as I thought you were scamming me for $50. Although it looks to be a lot more than that now. Please respond with your agreeing to accept the additional $20 in return for shipping me my entire package back, and to contact paypal with the proper return information such as a tracking # so they can get back to me and resolve my case with them, as they've been trying to help.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Teching In

This is a take it or leave it offer. If you insult me i'll re-ignore you. As you know you refunded 240 dollars (20 less than what i paid). Im also having to come out of pocket to ship. My proposition is that i keep the pedal, clamps and brass t. Ill ship you the booster and the hardlines. Its win win for both of us. I would also request you remove the negative post and ill do the same.
I would also be willing to give you the $50 to have it welded. So instead of me giving you the extra $20 for my half of the shipping and you having to send everything back to me, you can just refund my paypal account the $240 minus the $50 from your welder's quote, so a total of $190.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Teching In

and this is a hassle for both of us, so let's keep it fair and legitimate. I'm sure you would appreciate the same.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:46 PM
rj2
Launching!

Giving back the 190it and getting it welded seems like a fair deal amd then the bullshits overwith. One gets money the other gets parts. No more waiting and no more of these threads.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Teching In

pedal, brass-t, and the clamps are already on my truck. I had them installed before I disputed the charges through pay-pal. The best I can do is what I have already offered. the pedal is 31 dollars from parts direct and the t's and clamps are about 5 bucks. Im out 20 from you and 30 to 40 on shipping. Cosidering all that has happened thats the best i can do.
Oh isn't that convenient, you installed half my items, kept the other half, kept all my money on top of it, and now you're telling me this is the best you can do? The only way you're out $20 is if you spend the $40 that I spent on shipping, because we decided to split the shipping! Other than that, since you haven't shipped anything... I am out $240 that I refunded you plus your $20 for shipping plus the $20 from my pocket for shipping, so as of now I'm actually out $280 and all my parts! We both know gmpartsdirect.com charges at least $15 for shipping anything, that being said you owe me a pedal worth $45, and the brass t and hose clamps I'll let you have for $5. So if you don't want to pull my parts off your truck since you asked for a return and I gave you a refund, you owe me $50 in those parts plus my booster and high pressure hoses. This wasn't a buy my setup, pick what you want and gyp my for the rest transaction. Your only options now since you've actually already used a few of my brand new itemsare: 1) to send me my booster, hardlines, and refund me that $50 in parts minus the $20 from my half of the shipping, or 2) refund me the $190 as mentioned above.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Teching In

Mod, I was told by you that I would get more views and opinions from the public on this issue if I started my own feedback thread and linked his to mine. I did that now, and am still having difficulties solving the issue between just the 2 of us. He thinks he is out something and that I owe him something. I believe it would not only help get the public in my favor, but hopefully allow HSIRIYOB to redeem himself since he stands for such a high level of principle and relies on his seller rating, to leave other's posts/comments on the issue. Don't you think? Notice I haven't even given him a negative rating yet...

Last edited by AKlowriderZ71; 10-14-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 10-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Teching In

Of course i used the parts i paid for them. I didnt notice the crack in the booster untill after i had installed the pedal. I ended up having to buy a new booster just so my truck wouldnt be down. considering the time we are both spending its just not worth the trouble. We can go back and forth about who screwed who over, but Im under no obligation to pay you or ship anything to you. Per the pay-pal resolution center the transaction is over. I do however feel that I have a morral obligation to make it right. If you send me your address ill send the booster and hardlines out tomorrow. That is the best i can do.
There is no best anyone can do, there is only fair and equal.

1) We agreed for a sale of the entire unit as is (pictures provided by me) for $240 and i roughly estimated the shipped at $40, which is when we agreed to split shipping (that means equally we're both out of pocket $20 in the end no matter what), for a total bill of sale of $260

2) You received package, opened it up, and then without any fault of mine you didn't inspect any of the pieces yourself before deciding they were safe to install on your truck, then you went ahead and disassembled your own truck causing yourself downtime and installed half of my parts. Then you contacted me asking me for $50 for a hairline surface fracture, which only looked the way it did when I had it in the 1st picture you sent me with the black pen in it.

3) I then told you I will not send you $50 and that either you keep the unit as is or I will take it back as a whole for a full refund.

4) On September 17th, you PM'ed saying "This is a business transaction plain and simple. The item you sent was not the item you described. You had ample opportunity to correct the issue. As far as me fixing the item, the crack in the unit is made of cast metal. This would require significant heat to get a weld to stick. The crack is also close to one of the seals in the hydroboost. This would require me to disassemble the unit to repair it properly (hence the fifty dollar quote). I’m not coming out of pocket to repair something you said was good to go. I’ve disputed the charges with Paypal. Their resolution center can solve the issue from hence forth."

5) I was contacted through paypal's resolution center to resolve the issue, and I issued you a refund of $240.

6) September 18, you sent me a pm which for the most part said:
Quote:
you have been added to my ignore list. Ill send the booster as soon as the money hits my account.
Sincerely, Aidan

7) October 12, I am out $240 from the refund, it is over 1 month later now and I haven't heard a word from you or paypal's awesome resolution center about where my package is, until now when I find your feedback thread on me, you never responded to any of my pm's about whereabouts or tracking info on my package. Your next step was to ask me for the $20 necessary for my half of the shipping, again like I stated earlier, and spent your $20 and gone to ups and shippied it 1 month ago!

8) I only hear from you now and you're saying you installed half my items and "the best you can do for me because all that has happened" is send me half my items back while I'm still out $50, and you finally would like to resolve this 1 month later.

9) Like I stated, the only fair way to resolve this since I am out the $240 I refunded you, plus the $40 used on shipping, is if you return all my items back and I give you my $20 for the shipping. Yet you refuse to do this because you already installed half of my stuff. And now you're saying the other half isn't worth much and that you'd have to go through the trouble, only 1 month later like everything is fine and you haven't caused me any downtime.

10) You now can either return me my booster and hard lines, and the $50 at least that you owe me minus the $20 in my half of the shipping so $30, and you're welcome for the extra parts and my patience in putting up with you and all this crap for so long.

11) or I'll allow you to refund me the $240 minus the $50 you asked for in the beginning for a welder's quote, for a total of $190, and I won't give you a negative trader rating for drawing this out so long and running around the bush with my money and parts
Old 10-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If he seriously has your items on his truck, you sent him a refund with good faith that your items would be returned, that is fucked up. I would have waited for the stuff to get back to me before I issued a refund, but thats me. Sounds like he is def dicking you around for sure. Insults happen when one gets ripped off, that should not be a issue. Give the guy his parts or his money back HSIRIYOB. Your sitting like a fat cat, this guy is out parts and money. Do the stand up thing..

Quick Reply: HSIRIYOB stole my money