Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

HSIRIYOB stole my money

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

It looks to me like the seller has been going out of his way to make things right for the buyer, including a FULL REFUND. And it looks to me like the buyer has decided to keep the refund AND keep the parts. Now I understand why the seller was so pissed off.

To the buyer: do the right thing here. The site Admin believes that the seller has given you two very fair options. We are waiting to hear which one you choose.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks mangled03, He said he would not ship back my entire package until funds cleared his account though, so I figured send refund through paypal and let them handle it. Now I don't know what parts are on his truck and what aren't, and it looks to me like he uploaded new pictures right after the purchase with the crack significantly damaged and I can see a hole straight through it now. So why would he then begin a dispute through paypal for a return of the package, receive my money, and yet continue to install half of my parts.

I also believe reading in HSIRIYOB's feedback post on my seller rating that you stated you attempted to "realign the collary thingy," could this be when the excess damage occured. Anyhow, everything other than my foul language has been done properly and in good faith, and you're just chillin 1 month later with $500 worth of my stuff.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow this whole situation is rather insane. It appears the seller corrected the situation the best he could. Now the buyer is not making right.

HSIRIYOB you should either return the money or the parts. You cant have both i dont care what paypal says. This is not the type of members we want on the site. I dont want to make threats but you need to make this right quickly.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems like Hsiriyob is being a bit shady here...

He buys something, finds something wrong with the parts, demands a refund, gets it, keeps the parts and installs them anyway and now thinks he's under no obligation?

We have a word for that. It's called thievery.

I'm also posting this in Hsiriyob's complaint post and linking that post here so people can get the real picture of his character.

Last edited by TurboBerserker; 10-14-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Praise The Lowered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree, I would be furious in the op/sellers position..ShadyHSIRIYOB needs to A) return ALL parts he recieved, as he recieved ALL his money back minus half of shipping as agreed upon....Or Refund ALL of the money, and keep ALL of the parts..PERIOD..

The Internet is the wrong place to screw anyone over, You never know who is who..I would also foward Paypal fraud dept. a link to this thread showing how the buyer installed the parts he was refunded for..And is now making up his own terms..man I would be and want to and then Pulp Fiction style...
Old 10-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hsiriyob
Thirty dollars plus the booster and hardlines sounds like a fair compromise. Ill send the items tomorrow. Ill need your pay-pal and your address. I truly am sorry for the way this all worked out. I should have returned your booster by now.
So for some retarded reason, me being as generous as I am, ok'ed his approval of the offer to send me $50 back for the pedal brass-t and clamps minus my $20 for shipping still, so he just sent me $30 in paypal and now I get my booster/hardlines back in whatever condition he may have decided to leave them in. I probably should have pushed him in a corner for a full refund but I'm not a tool like he is, trying to scavenge and scam people out of small amounts of meaningless money.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Teching In

You've had my Paypal in your recent transactions, and my address is on there as well. Please send the $30 as a gift so I do not get taxed on it like the other transaction.
Why the hell are you cooperating with me now? You sure put up one hell of a fight. Spent my whole day trying to straighten this out.

Originally Posted by hsiriyob
I figured we both learned our lesson and that I have just as big a fault as you. Im tired of looking at the damn thing anyway. money sent. when the items arrive please remove the -feedback and ill do the same.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Praise The Lowered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any resolution to this or is HSIRIYOB getting away with STEALING a part..Did you foward to Paypal fraud dept.??
Old 11-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Import Moderator

Man, I'm always worried as a buyer but anymore it's getting to the point where I don't even want to sell **** online anymore unless it's to someone who has been here for 5+ years.

Hope you atleast got some resolution out of this OP.