Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Possible complaint

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Possible complaint

Dont know if its to early to start a complain, Im not going to post this persons username yet, but I sent him payment for a torque converter over a week ago, and he was to busy to get it shipped asap which was fine, was suppose to get me a tracking number on thursday, which he didnt do, messaged him again friday and he didnt reply to it even though he has been on sence

Am I being to impatient?
Old 01-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

When did he say he would ship it out? Sounds like Thursday to me? You can PM me for the time being if you would like. I am not taking anyones side here but understand it is the holidays and more often then not many people have unexpected things arise, however good communication between seller and buyer can go along way.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Im probably overreacting, He did say he guranteed he sent it out thursday, and it would be here between the 6th-8th of January, But he did say he would have the tracking number for me right away.

I get nervous sending out a larger amount of money and go a while without hearing anything, Ill reupdate this soon
Old 01-01-2013, 05:16 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I see you're in Canada. The process and paperwork to ship stuff there is very confusing and time consuming, especially if its his first time figuring it out. Add the holidays into the big picture, and it gets worse. Try contacting the seller again, and include a link to this thread. Maybe that will prompt him to reply to you.

Sounds like a gap in communication, most likely.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by AKlowriderZ71
I see you're in Canada. The process and paperwork to ship stuff there is very confusing and time consuming, especially if its his first time figuring it out. Add the holidays into the big picture, and it gets worse. Try contacting the seller again, and include a link to this thread. Maybe that will prompt him to reply to you.

Sounds like a gap in communication, most likely.
Good point on the Canada hurdle. If he said it would be there in that time frame then I would at least give him that, I would keep it private for the time being. Its still early.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am also having a similiar issue like this. Just wondering what can be done if someone doesnot come thru on their end?
Old 01-01-2013, 06:38 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by LilRedRidingHood
I am also having a similiar issue like this. Just wondering what can be done if someone doesnot come thru on their end?
Well, if you've tried to resolve the problem with the other party, and can't, you could start your own thread in this section. Ultimately, the "buyer beware" theme applies to any sale, but sometimes it's just a communication gap or misunderstanding that can be assisted with in this forum.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:45 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I hate seeing threads like this , but Like Pat said , seller communication goes a long way .

Lol about Shipping to AK , I sold a turbo cam to a fellow member midnight in wasilla, took him a month to get it ! WTF that sucks !

But I kept in contact with him the whole time till he received it , that's how you handle business.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Communication was good on both ends until he didnt reply to my last pm, but Im keeping it private like I stated earlier unless I DO NOT get the tracking number, lets hope I do because Ive had extremely good luck dealing with ALOT of great guys on here!
Old 01-02-2013, 07:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevy Cowboy
Communication was good on both ends until he didnt reply to my last pm, but Im keeping it private like I stated earlier unless I DO NOT get the tracking number, lets hope I do because Ive had extremely good luck dealing with ALOT of great guys on here!
Sorry dude don't mean to jack your thread but what is a reasonable time to wait for a tracking number? Its been about 3-4 days since I've heard from my seller..?

Quick Reply: Possible complaint