Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

SpeedDemonLS2....a scammer of the worst kind!!! PLEASE READ IT ALL

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 09:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SpeedDemonLS2....a scammer of the worst kind!!! PLEASE READ IT ALL

SpeedDemonLS2 is a scammer of the worst kind. He flat out lied to me about a nitrous pressure gauge I sent him not coming in, then ask for his money back. Since I have a reputation on here, as well as being a moderator, it has always been important for me to have 100% satisfaction for anything I sell. I ended up sending him his money back and just figured it got lost in the mail.

So, here's how I caught this clown in his lies. I'll let you, the members, be the judge of character here......

I received this pm from him on 7/13 with interest in my gauge.
Originally Posted by SpeedDemonLS2
hey.. so how do i get my hands on this guage? and im assuming it has no problems right? i got that beautiful paycheck ive been waiting on. how do i pay?thx justin
On the 14th, I received this message from him
i sent u paypal and the shipping address was in the note but just incase its
April White
2920 shadowbriar apt 432 houston tx 77082

I sent out the gauge and considered it a done deal. He sends me a few pm's asking some questions on electric fans,etc.

Fast forward to the 26th of July. I pmed him asking if it had arrived yet, to which he replied.....
no it hasnt came in yet... and yea im pretty worried. i wanted it by tonite cuz im going out to play.. but hopefully it comes in tomorrow.
Now, I'm starting to get worried that the gauge was lost in the mail.

PM from the 27th.....
thanks for the updates and what not.. i still havnt got it yet and im hoping tomorrow again. lol if the post office does find it i'd still want it. maybe we can try another address to ship it too. anywayz keep me posted. thanks justin
8/1........
no i been workin late the last few days. 60 hours in 5 days. im off today so ill check after the mail runs by. i dont have the key to the box or i'd check now. the woman has it and she is at work. nuthn so far tho. she said she checked yesterday.
HERE'S THE ONES YOU GUYS NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO!!!!!!
Still on 8/1
its already been 14 days hasnt it? if u could paypal me the money back i'd apreciate it but do let me know if it comes up. i've really been looking forward to it coming in. thanks for stayin with it tho.
8/3 the final message I got from him.....
are u gonna help me out man? i see you've been on and im really starting to grow impacient with all this mess. anything on the tracking number?

NOW GENTLEMEN, IF I COULD DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING DETAILS. I decided to dig alittle deep with this guy. I noticed he had a myspace page, so I checked it out. Nothing of interest, so I checked out a few of his friends pages.....more importantly, this one.....I want you guys to look at comment number 3 left by SpeedDemonLS2(Don't even think about changing it, Justin, because I have the page saved and will post it up here just to make you look worse!!!!!!)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=74931829

This is the line most important in that comment.....
its goin down and u gotta check out that new amp and nitrous guage in da trizzuk.
So, I ask myself, would this guy go out and buy another nitrous gauge if he was sitting around waiting on mine to come in? No he wouldn't.
But, I could be wrong......In comes Greggo to the rescue
Greggo asks about the gauge he saw the guy posting about and where he picked it up at, to which this clown replies......a guy on the board named slowprocess!!!!!!!! This guy has just admitted to mail fraud and everything has been documented!!!! We now have everything we need to bust this clown wide open with a felony charge!

This assclown just admitted to having the gauge on the 26th, yet sending me pm's dated on the 4th that he didn't have it and wanted his money back.

Now, this guy will come on here and try to tell you guys that he sent me a pm telling me he was going to send me the money this past weekend, blah blah, and even told Greggo I knew he had the gauge because of a pm he sent me. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! THE ONLY WAY I KNEW WAS FROM HIS IGNORANCE WITH POSTING UP THAT COMMENT TO HIS BUDDY......ON THE 26th!!!!!!

This right here shows you guys why we have moderators on sites like this. It's great moderators like Greggo that work for you, the users, and will do anything to make sure you guys are 100% satisfied with your pt.net experience.

Ok, so now that all of you guys know about this assclown, please feel free to engage in a public flogging. As for you SpeedDemonLS2, your services are no longer needed on this board. I'd like to see how you explain all of the evidence brought against you.

Thank you

Jeremy

Oh, yeah, Justin.......next time you try to gig someone out of their money, at least check out their name color and make sure its not a mod!!!!!!!!!!

Let the stoning begin!!!!
Old 08-10-2006, 09:40 AM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like he is also a member here

http://www.houstonperformancedriving...rums/index.php

Might want to inform that crowd as well....
Old 08-10-2006, 09:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by thunder550
Looks like he is also a member here

http://www.houstonperformancedriving...rums/index.php

Might want to inform that crowd as well....
Moderators have already been contacted.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn that sucks, you sent him the money back
Old 08-10-2006, 09:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by adrenalinep
Damn that sucks, you sent him the money back
I did, but its been returned to its rightful owner! I, as a moderator, have an obligation to make sure everyone is treated fairly on this site. I put trust that a member wouldn't try to dick me, and it almost cost me my gauge and my money.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:04 AM
12 Second Truck Club

I promise that I will not F you out of your money for the perg noid. You will get your money and a shrimp po boy Sorry to here you got a screw job.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

So you got the gauge back? or you refunded the money but never got the gauge back?

Trending Topics

Old 08-10-2006, 10:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Toaders
So you got the gauge back? or you refunded the money but never got the gauge back?
I refunded the money and didn't hear anything else back from him. He had my gauge and his money, and had no intention of letting me know he had both. I found out he had the gauge, threatened mail fraud charges, and got the money back, but not before he kept trying to place the blame on me by saying he sent me some pm's. This is simply a thread about character and how he was going to dick me over, only I caught him in the act.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:25 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

People like this piece of trash don't deserve to be part of a community as nice as performance trucks, imo. I'm glad to hear this worked out Slowpro, and I know the old phrase "what goes around comes around" will bite SpeedDemonLS2 in the *** -- hopefully multiple times.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:29 PM
On The Tree

Good! Glad it worked out for you.

Quick Reply: SpeedDemonLS2....a scammer of the worst kind!!! PLEASE READ IT ALL