Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Vmaxx22 needs to be banned from this site!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 10:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Vmaxx22 needs to be banned from this site!

First off I would never post something bad about anyone as you never know what kind of situation one is in but this guy has continued to ignore me and not return and of my PMs for months. We did a trade for my complete (all around 1000 miles) custom turbo system for his P1 Procharger system and ARH long tubes. He came up with the deal as he didn't have anywhere near the money of what I was asking for my system. I met him half way to get the procharger system but he didnt show up with the headers. He said he would ship them to me as soon as he got them off. Been around 4-5 months now and nothing. After countless times of trying to reach him he finnaly messages back on a trader rating.

Here's how that went...

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...26125&u=165792

This guy claims that I gave him a bad turbo but yet I have all the paper work and not to mention Kyle (kbracing) that will back me up to prove my turbo was bought just a few months prior new. He had problems with the turbo smoking and knowin that I knew it was in good working order I asked him to send it back to me and I'll have it sent out to get looked over and fixed just in case but he never sent it to me. I gave it every attempt to make it right just in case the turbo was messed up but he gave me nothing. Come to find out he was just feeding too much oil pressure to it and once he fixed that problem the turbo oil leak was fixed. Now proving in his own texts that I had givin him a perfect working system. Now trying to get the parts that are rightfully mine he is saying he is not gonna send them to and also saying how he screwed me more by giving me a messed up procharger. This guy is just a low life and doesn't need to be on a board like this with us!
Old 06-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do you have any of his personal information to follow through with tracking him down?

I can certainly ban him for you due to the comment he posted in the trader rating. Its up to you.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:05 AM
TECH Addict

I think I still have his address in a text somewhere I'll have to look through them. And I def want him banned as I have had a couple other people on here ask me about him. I think this site will be better off without people like him. He is just a scammer.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:12 AM

I wish you the best of luck getting it lined out. I REALLY wanted that kit for my truck. Probably the best put together and nicest looking kit Ive seen short of a header style system. Hope you get you situation lined out.

He has been banned permanently, I agree, we dont need people like that around. It wasnt just a misunderstanding, in his own words he gave you a bad blower.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:25 AM
TECH Addict

Yeah my intentions were to sell it to someone who would enjoy it. I put alot into it but had no use for it on my current build so figured someone else could make good use of it. That guy tore that whole system to pieces and claimed it was a bad kit. I don't really care to carry this on any longer as I pretty much got my answer from him, I'm just glad he is no longer part of our community.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:29 AM

Sorry to hear that, wish your kit couldve gone to someone who would appreciate it(like me ). Cant wait to see your new setup.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear that man
Old 06-03-2012, 03:46 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Good riddance!!

Hate reading stories like this where people get burned.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Damn sucks what the guy did one can only hope karma bites him in the ***
Old 06-04-2012, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

is there no legal action you can take against him?

Quick Reply: Vmaxx22 needs to be banned from this site!