Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

watch out for onehate02

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by onehate02
I appreciate it moderator, I haven't heard from paypal or the buyer for over 3 weeks now and I'm still out $250 in parts, please let me know what is going on and what I need to do to get my item back. Also, I believe you made the crack much worse by the looks of those newly updated photos you had never sent me.
Unfortunately, your sale details and technicalities are between you, paypal, and/or the buyer. There's nothing to solve here besides "feedback". As long as the thread stays civil, you can do all the feedback you want. Personally, I suggest you start your own thread for feedback.You'll get better response. Just link back to this thread for reference.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I asked you, the moderator, for your advice and maybe help on this issue. ALL you guys think you're so legit, considering community etiquette and smooth transactions with a buyer/seller feedback page... this is all bullshit BECAUSE HSIRIYBOB purchased my booster for $250, he asked for a return so I said ok and refunded all his money, yet I'm still out my booster 4 weeks later. You guys being so by the books... you're just gonna let this slide? this is bullcrap, everyone put yourself in my position. pretty sure you'd all be furious
Old 10-14-2012, 11:35 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems like hsiriyob is being a bit shady here...

He buys something, finds something wrong with the parts, demands a refund, gets it, keeps the parts and installs them anyway and now thinks he's under no obligation?

We have a word for that. It's called thievery.

See this thread for more details.

Last edited by TurboBerserker; 10-14-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thievery- I agree
Old 10-15-2012, 09:05 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by hsiriyob
Here is a picture after I realigned the collar thingy. The lever is still pretty loose and I don't trust it. I got a quote from my welder to fix, but onehate02 wouldn't give a partial refund so I’m sending it back. Thank God for PayPal resolution center.
Originally Posted by hsiriyob
here is the before. crack was causing it to bind as it pushed through the booster.

Crack seems to have been enlarged to me. In fact in the first pic, it doesn't even appear to be cracked all the way through.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
Crack seems to have been enlarged to me. In fact in the first pic, it doesn't even appear to be cracked all the way through.
My exact thoughts! It's huge now and will have to be welded before I install, didn't lok like much of anything to me before when I had the unit, and I remember testing the movement and play of that rod the pedal attaches too and nothing seemed to be binding or affected. I'd rather not even take the unit back now but it seems that's my best option at this point
Old 10-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by onehate02
My exact thoughts! It's huge now and will have to be welded before I install, didn't lok like much of anything to me before when I had the unit, and I remember testing the movement and play of that rod the pedal attaches too and nothing seemed to be binding or affected. I'd rather not even take the unit back now but it seems that's my best option at this point
So has this guy got back with you yet? I am with the others about the crack getting bigger. Side note is it is not that big of a deal to be fixed to start with. Literally 10 min worth of work. I wouldn't have **** the bed over it, would have asked for a partial refund rather then sending all the items back. Hope this guy makes it rite. I just went round and round with a member on here that dicked me, I still am out items, money.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
So has this guy got back with you yet? I am with the others about the crack getting bigger. Side note is it is not that big of a deal to be fixed to start with. Literally 10 min worth of work. I wouldn't have **** the bed over it, would have asked for a partial refund rather then sending all the items back. Hope this guy makes it rite. I just went round and round with a member on here that dicked me, I still am out items, money.
ya bad communication blows, especially over money and waiting for parts! and yes i know it's a very simple weld, yet he refused i either immediately send him another $50 or that he send everything back, but he doesn't follow up on either of his own 2 terms. real mean don't **** beds bummer for your bad experience as well, i appreciate your concern. see my thread for updates.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

May I ask why this is just between them two and not for the forum to be apart of? If that is the case, they can go through pm's.

The buyer is in the wrong here, clearly he has stated that he installed several parts off the entire setup. And yet, he requested his money back, and was awarded this. Now send the parts back to the seller, or pony up the cash.

Seller made right on his part!
Old 10-15-2012, 09:28 PM
TECH Junkie

looks like a arc from someone trying to weld, i cant see it clearly but it sure looks like it !!

hes in katy?, got an address?