IN MEMORY OF... performancetrucks.net members that have fallen. They will live on in our hearts and minds.

budhayes3 has passed away. Donate for his daughter here

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 08:10 PM
apple bottom jeans

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

donated
Old 12-15-2011, 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

$2400 wow guys that is awesome. Especially for such a short time.

I am proud to be a PT member.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:58 PM
11 Second Truck Club

donation sent.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I really wish i could donate now. Hopefully I can tommaro. I never talked to him but he seemed like a great guy. I know he helped alot of people out on here. RIP Billy. God bless his Family especially Rosie. I can only pray this money makes it just a little easier.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:30 PM
budhayes3's Cousin

Hi Everyone, I am Billy's cousin and have been the one lurking and keeping the rest of the family updated on everything going on here.

First Dew thanks you for everything you are doing. I know I have said it to you before privately, but I wanted everyone to know how much this is appreciated. When you do come up, please let me know, I want to meet the man with a hugh heart!!!

Second, I want to thank EVERYONE here. You are all awesome! A college fund is being set up tomorrow and I am sure that the donations will be added to it when they are received.

Once again.. THANK YOU from the whole Family......

Carole
Attached Thumbnails budhayes3 has passed away. Donate for his daughter here-billy-rosie.jpg  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BillCsCuz
Hi Everyone, I am Billy's cousin and have been the one lurking and keeping the rest of the family updated on everything going on here.

First Dew thanks you for everything you are doing. I know I have said it to you before privately, but I wanted everyone to know how much this is appreciated. When you do come up, please let me know, I want to meet the man with a hugh heart!!!

Second, I want to thank EVERYONE here. You are all awesome! A college fund is being set up tomorrow and I am sure that the donations will be added to it when they are received.

Carole
That is awesome to hear. I wish your family well in these terrible times.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BillCsCuz

Carole
Thank you for posting up.. Please send the family my best in this horrible time, stay strong for each other..
Old 12-15-2011, 11:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

unbelievable.
Stay strong Rosie.

donation sent...
Old 12-16-2011, 03:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

sent a donation on behalf of my family and I. Hope this helps lil rosie in the future.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:53 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont say any of this to make anyone feel sorry for me or anything but i just donated 200 to his daughter. I hope it gets put to good use and, Dewey, If you need more just ask. I am sending this to you while i sit in a tent over in afghanistan with bombs literally going off in the background. I dont get on here much as i used to but when i used to get on here all the time I just couldnt explain the inteligence that you can pick up from this site and you cant explain to a woman why you are always on sites like this. I have met atleast 50 people from this site and Every single one of them were nothing but nice. I wish i could have met Billy but i never got the chance.

Dewey, I ask you one small favor and email me or PM me when you plan on going to see his daughter and if im home i will definitally go with you. RIP Billy, You will be missed and noone will understand the reasons behind this.

Quick Reply: budhayes3 has passed away. Donate for his daughter here