Miscellaneous Classifieds Anything not vehicle specific

Houston Sale Preferably-Weight Equipment

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 09:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston Sale Preferably-Weight Equipment

I've got an Impex Powerhouse 5 weight bench and Olympic weight set for sell. The bench is seperate from the rack and is very sturdy and is like brand new. It has the attatchments for the leg press and preacher curl, these 2 are interchangable. The bench is also adjustable for verticle and horizontal backrests. The rack itself is very large and can be used for any variation of bench press/squats/barbell curls/etc........ It also has the overhead cable pulley system and all accessories for the lat pull machine and shoulders. The rack also has storage bars for weight off to either side. I have an olympic sized barbell and preacher curl bar and approx. 200-250 lbs of weights.

Like I said, the set is like brand new, it is about 2 years old and used regularly for only about a year before I moved into my apartment. Now I just have no room to put it. It has been sitting in my parents garage for a year now, but they are getting ready to retire and move to the country and don't want to have to move it. I would like $250 for it. It is very large so local pickup only is going to get it.

I have a pic of the unit if needed. PM me and I can email it to ya.

[COLOR=Red]SOLD[/COLOR]

Last edited by BLACKND; 01-08-2006 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:35 AM
TECH Veteran

TTT, Common Guys, help me get my new converter and cam. lol. I might be open for best offer.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this like a power rack type of station.? I might know some who would take off your hands.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:39 AM
TECH Veteran

Yeah, its got the bench which is seperate from the rack. The bench has interchangeable preacher curl and leg curl/press station. The bench will adjust for regular bench press and incline/decline press. The rack itself is pretty large. It can do all sorts or bench press, squats, curls, etc...... It also has an overhead pulley cable system for shoulder and lat pulls. It also has side mounts for weight storage. I have an olympic sized bench press bar and preacher curl bar and about 200 pounds of high quality weights with handles for easy carry. I would like to sell the set for 250 but would possibly go as low as 200. Of course it is quite large, so a truck would be necessary for movement. Let me know.

I have a pic somewhere. Its not the actual system, but one just like it that I found online. And it is in excellent condition, just might be a little dusty right now.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:55 PM
TECH Veteran

T.t.t.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Well, this has been a while back, but I'm bringing it back up. This has to go. My parents are going to be retiring by March and moving up to Brenham and don't have the room up there to store this unit for me. I am going to be very negotiable on the price. Make me an offer. I was originally asking 250. Must be locally picked up, but would be great for you guys making the New Years Resolutions. gotta go, any reasonable price will be accepted.