MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

4 door lighting up a lightning!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ap2002
so you are calling out people already? when do you want to make a run with me??? I'll take that challenge...
how much are we taking about anselmo $$$$$$$$$$$$..........
Old 08-27-2007, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
I hate to tell you superbandido but 11.70 aint going to get it done there are some fast *** trucks in Houston

Why do you type in spanish?
11.70 wow its fast but i m going to take the crown one by one
Old 08-27-2007, 05:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by [SUPERBANDIDO]
how much are we taking about anselmo $$$$$$$$$$$$..........

lol!!! let me know..... working on getting some tires as we speak... I know you are going to need more than a crewcab, 6.0, cam/heads, and supercharger to get close enough to run with me.... whoops did I say that outloud?? maybe you should try the the green crewcab first, word in the street is that you are scared to run him??? are you??
Old 08-27-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

maybe you should try the the green crewcab first, word in the street is that you are scared to run him??? are you??
If your scared to lose your going to be very disappointed because there will always be someone better than you.

How much money do you guys race for?
Old 08-27-2007, 05:52 PM

lol!!! let me know..... working on getting some tires as we speak... I know you are going to need more than a crewcab, 6.0, cam/heads, and supercharger to get close enough to run with me.... whoops did I say that outloud?? maybe you should try the the green crewcab first, word in the street is that you are scared to run him??? are you??
wow estas bien imformado de lo que traigo creeo que te preocupo' yo no se lo que tu traes ni me interesa solo se que tienes wena fama de que tu troka es rapida. pero eso lo beremos cuando tengas un lado la mi crewcab bas a tener que usar unos $200 dollares en NOS por que eso es lo que traen NOS NOS Y NOS para poderme pescar en 2 semanas lo savremos weno si me quieres correr?
Old 08-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Launching!

ey jose pena welcome u r on my list bro by 11.70 jajajaj
Well let me tell you something I don't care if im on your list if I am see you at the track friday stop talking **** and show your face and make sure to bring your wallet cause I don't race for free and 11.70 is stock wouln't you like to know what it really runs and if your wanting to do it on the street thats even better the beast only gets one pass at track and thats it for me the rest of the night but I can make multiple passes on the street so you let me know what you want to do
Old 08-27-2007, 06:11 PM
8 Second Club

11.70 wow its fast but i m going to take the crown one by one

you can take some crowns, but not all, remember theres always going to be someone faster, you can't always win them all
Old 08-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The spanish typing is annoying to say the least, but Ill take your money, 11.70 isnt going to get it done with my setup either.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

wow estas bien imformado de lo que traigo creeo que te preocupo' yo no se lo que tu traes ni me interesa solo se que tienes wena fama de que tu troka es rapida. pero eso lo beremos cuando tengas un lado la mi crewcab bas a tener que usar unos $200 dollares en NOS por que eso es lo que traen NOS NOS Y NOS para poderme pescar en 2 semanas lo savremos weno si me quieres correr?
yeah Im informed alright, not that I look for the information or that I even care, its just that word gets around fast... I dont hide nothing, you can look on this site and see what I got, I do it all for the sportmanship but I dont mind thowing in some $$ to proof a point either.... either way let me know when you are ready... I wont be able to do it this weekend cause I got plans, I just got a few more things Im working on and it'll be ready for whenever you feel froggy to race .... yeah my truck has fame cause I dont hide nothing everything I got is on here with either evidence or witnesses of what I run..... yup, thats what I run at the truck NOS.....!! I like to stay N/A on the street, but I dont street race no more so that doesnt matter.... so what you never answered the question???

WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO RUN THE GREEN CREWCAB??
Old 08-27-2007, 06:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Flaco3rdGen
you can take some crowns, but not all, remember theres always going to be someone faster, you can't always win them all
you are right flaco, thats something any REAL racer should recognize....

Quick Reply: 4 door lighting up a lightning!!!