MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

6.2 CC vs 5.3 reg cab

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 11:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey nicky when you gunna bolt a seat in the back so i can buckle in and film? last time was a little sketchy just holdin on to the bed rail
Old 05-09-2011, 12:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Spinning chair bolted down with harness ftw.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by m3srt
u see lol i dont like ppl sayin i got **** i dont have either ..lol ... my truck runs good for what it is .. and urs does too ..
I don't get mad or care, like I said I take it like a comp. Not a insult. ppl say I'm spraying or have heads and built motor I must be impressing them. I never claimed you had motor swaps or your heads done. Your cousin called me saying this and other ppl saying you have a 6.0 you bought on craigslist. If you have a 5.3 6.0 6.2 7.0 8.1 or even 6.6 duramax it wouldn't matter to me so don't think I'm the one gossiping about ur truck. We don't deal we don't race each other y would I care, Gary called me on ur behalf not the other way around. I hear from the boys that u talk 2 that your saying I'm talking **** about your truck. Let me clarify for you if this is true. Your name or your truck don't come out of my mouth until the boys call me saying u want to race me or saying you guys are looking for me. Besides all the bs good runs. Later
Old 05-09-2011, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Race race race....damm Nick you know ide race ya if i were closer
Old 05-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BADD *** VHO
I don't get mad or care, like I said I take it like a comp. Not a insult. ppl say I'm spraying or have heads and built motor I must be impressing them. I never claimed you had motor swaps or your heads done. Your cousin called me saying this and other ppl saying you have a 6.0 you bought on craigslist. If you have a 5.3 6.0 6.2 7.0 8.1 or even 6.6 duramax it wouldn't matter to me so don't think I'm the one gossiping about ur truck. We don't deal we don't race each other y would I care, Gary called me on ur behalf not the other way around. I hear from the boys that u talk 2 that your saying I'm talking **** about your truck. Let me clarify for you if this is true. Your name or your truck don't come out of my mouth until the boys call me saying u want to race me or saying you guys are looking for me. Besides all the bs good runs. Later

it was not my idea in the first place .. but everybody puttin their word in for me to race u ... i dont back down to anyone so i said ok ...

anyways .. *** it
Old 05-09-2011, 05:09 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is what you guys remind me of with all this bickering...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOy-naFqT7A
Old 05-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Banned

i was gonna say i live my life a 1/8 mile at a time .. for those 10 seconds or less .. im free LOL
Old 05-11-2011, 02:14 AM
Staging Lane

sonny I think it's time you start setting up races with that srt4. I'll be your huckleberry.

Shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeit I already have a check list for that ****.... And you know I cant pass up on that racecar of yours! Youtube legend and ****.

david zo6, george zo6 6.2l, and Teambaddass 2010 camaro zo6 ferrari killer...... VS
The Mighty

lol
Old 05-11-2011, 04:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JustA4
Shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeit I already have a check list for that ****.... And you know I cant pass up on that racecar of yours! Youtube legend and ****.

david zo6, george zo6 6.2l, and Teambaddass 2010 camaro zo6 ferrari killer...... VS
The Mighty

lol
I'm sorry, you miss understood. I going to beat you in the Denali. lol. Hey now let's not use that grocery getter line. You know that your wife never took that bitch to the grocery store ever. You know that maro' only cams to walmart and the krogers every other day, cause she sure ain't at no races lol.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:12 AM
Staging Lane

Hey now let's not use that grocery getter line. You know that your wife never took that bitch to the grocery store ever..
She actually did/does use it for grocery runs for a while...its the only runs the car has seen since I been in baytown.

holds a **** load of groceries tho.....prolly more than that camaro's tiny trunk can.

You know that maro' only cams to walmart and the krogers every other day, cause she sure ain't at no races lol.
Yeah, LMR custom grinded that cam for walmart runs. Perfect cam it kills the car automatically when rolling into the parking lot.

Quick Reply: 6.2 CC vs 5.3 reg cab