MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Deaf video

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Deaf video

Hello. I decide to take video of me and Noah. Because from what I see since on this site much not know about deaf cultures. I would like to share with yall. I really want yall know about deaf and always learn more about deaf culture which is good! I know yall could cant imgaine how wonderful for deaf people to communicate eachother. Like We cant talk on phone with our voice and hear. We have videophone which we can sign language to eachother with our own face on tv Screen. I want yall to watch it. We just talk stuff about trucks, my gf. Blue shirt is Noah and white shirt thats me. Which you thought I had two account this site. But it was him. He is my bestfriend. Let me know about this. Feel free to ask. I will more happy to answer all your questions. Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtrxM_DXWY
Old 12-01-2008, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you type very well for being deaf! til now I had no idea. i'm on another forum where there are a few deaf members and their typing is sometimes difficult to understand because from what i understand the deaf community communicates in a sort of shorthand.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:48 PM
TECH Addict

wow... that would get old quick! noah as in noah burns on here? or is there another guy?

i remember my dog got lose one time and a deaf guy found him and we had to talk to some operator to find out where it was... that would have to suck to do all the time!
Old 12-01-2008, 05:06 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(very good )

I did too. Very interesting, I have no idea what you all were discusiing but I actually found it pleasant there was no sound. Thank you for sharing

Last edited by BlownChevy; 12-01-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chevrolet all the way
wow... that would get old quick! noah as in noah burns on here? or is there another guy?

i remember my dog got lose one time and a deaf guy found him and we had to talk to some operator to find out where it was... that would have to suck to do all the time!
Noah is deaf which is his username Supersilverado5.3
Old 12-01-2008, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by trever1t
(very good )

I did too. Very interesting, I have no idea what you all were discusiing but I actually found it pleasant there was no sound. Thank you for sharing
Its cool. Now see how it cool for (videophone) like phone we sign language eachother. Which hearing to hearing use phone. But can use videophone. There have microphone. Funny. There is no sounds bec we cant speak our voice One day you can learn some sign. I know 6 different sign language which is Spanish, South Africa, Japan, France, Mexico and English with Sign. They are different
Old 12-01-2008, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I want to show you something. This is my girlfriend Nichole is hearing. She learn ASL sign language. She going to PA unversity college. Check her video. She learned so fast for sign. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNeF41pTutQ
Old 12-01-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

i just watched it. its pretty crazy. it never really crossed my mind as to how you would communicate with out being next to the person. thanks for sharing it was am eye opener.
i see that the video is on a TV. do they have portable video phones? something like cell phones?

Originally Posted by Go5.3tt06
I want to show you something. This is my girlfriend Nichole is hearing. She learn ASL sign language. She going to PA unversity college. Check her video. She learned so fast for sign. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNeF41pTutQ
wow. she is good looking. it looks like she caught on fast, i dont know what she said but it looks good to me.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Thats some cool stuff. I remember you mentioning in another thread (exhaust or something) that you were deaf.
Also have to agree, very cute gf man. Good job!

By the way, have you ever gotten pulled over by the cops? How do they respond to a deaf person driving?
Old 12-01-2008, 05:58 PM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank for sharing with us. I think that most of us forget about the hearing impaired.

My mom used to work at a school for the hearing impaired here in Delaware, well its the only one that we have, it was awsome to watch and learn how the deff talk to each other.

People rember that most of the hearing impaired can read lips so even if you cant understand what thay are saying thay can understand you.

Last edited by chevytruck; 12-01-2008 at 07:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Deaf video