MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Hardcore Sitting

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looked at a chart on TiLites website and it says 11.5lbs plus about 7 for the wheels.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ZRa is a nice chair it was that or the Gt Ti for me both chairs can be considered high end my chair looks almost identical but i went with the raw titanium finish and i have more of a street tire pattern on my tires (think toyo proxy) same wheels dif color def. the best chair i have had yet.

And the wheight on mine is like 16-18 pounds without a$$ cushion i can get it down lighter i just havent got around to pulling the anti tippers off and that wheight is with armrest and frogleg casters (front wheels with suspension) which i dont have on mine. mine is like a gutted honda just the essentials, on my last chair i took wheight reduction a bit to far i didnt even have brakes (saved my like a quarter pound)
Old 01-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Where's the Beef?

yea. I can't do Primo's where I live. If you notice that first pic of the Colours chair. that's my yard. SAND SAND SAND. flippin sucks.
I thought about getting the polished aluminum finish, but decided it would be too flashy for me.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

the 11.5 pounds is uasually the frame wheight add like one or two pounds for wheels and tires the ZRa i beleive is the lighter of the two if only by a little.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

i hate primos i would go through a set every few months and they just dont wear good at all.

I put the new Schwalbe marathon Evos on mine reminds me of the tread pattern from the tires on my truck.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

So I'm assuming you guys have to pop it up on the back 2 wheels to go through grass and sand? How do these things work on carpet? To me it seems like the only enjoyable surface to ride on would be something hard and smooth like a gym floor or real smooth concrete.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Where's the Beef?

oh cool.
I had a set of primos on my last chair when I got it. and 1-2 months later you could see the cords. absolutley rediculous. The tire tread in that first pic is what the tread looked like on these mountain bike tires after about 5 years.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Where's the Beef?

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
So I'm assuming you guys have to pop it up on the back 2 wheels to go through grass and sand? How do these things work on carpet? To me it seems like the only enjoyable surface to ride on would be something hard and smooth like a gym floor or real smooth concrete.
yea. just pop up for sand and some grass depending on the thickness and how pitted the ground is.
carpet is absolutely fine. These Rollerblade wheels roll like nothing so it really helps.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Where's the Beef?

When I was in Rehab they ran out of things for me to do so they had me going down the hallways on 2 wheels weaving in and out of cones forwards and backwards.

It's stupid tho. They have to teach you how to do stairs and escalators because in a fire you can't use the elevator. But when you go to the mall to learn, you get in trouble. And most of the escalators around here aren't even wide enough for a wheelchair.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Joshua, do you have any more pictures of your truck setup? I saw a little bit of the pedal assembly in another picture you had posted in a thread, and I was curious how that worked, looks pretty interesting.

Quick Reply: Hardcore Sitting