MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Kanye cant speak on live tv..

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kanye cant speak on live tv..

What is he trying to say?

left click
Old 09-08-2005, 10:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hes a jackass I saw that on another forum alot of people hate him for what he is trying to say

****** weak
Old 09-09-2005, 03:09 AM
14 Second Truck Club

"I hate the way they treat us in the media, when you see a black family it says they're looting when you see a white family it says they're looking for food and it's been five days because the people are black” - Rapper Kayne West

"I hope Mr. West remembers his perception of blacks in the news media when he and his peers produce music videos that glamorize black males as potentially violent goons and black women as *****. I wonder who was of greater influence to those who were raping women in the Superdome: George Bush or Kayne West?

This response has gone way long, yet it seems to be only the beginning…. "- Bob Parks
Old 09-09-2005, 03:11 AM
14 Second Truck Club

“They're giving the Army permission to go down and shoot us. George Bush doesn't care about black people.” - Rapper Kayne West

"Governor Blanco gave the order for National Guard to use force to quell violence. Not Bush.

I’m also fascinated by those who say Bush should have foreseen the catastrophe and should have had the National Guard in place to provide security. If President Bush had the National Guard in place minutes after the storm had left to protect against looting, those very critics would say he was being racist assuming those black people would resort to such despicable behavior." - Bob Parks
Old 09-09-2005, 03:12 AM
14 Second Truck Club

BTW. Bob Parks is black.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/parks/
Old 09-09-2005, 07:33 AM
TECH Junkie

He has no business speaking on live tv, on tv, or anywhere else, hes ignorant.

Did you see how Mike Myers looked at him after he got done saying the non-sense he was saying? Kinda gave him the "alrighty than" look. And than after Kayne said that about Bush and they cut to another screen, Mike looked like he was about to say something, lol.

What Kayne was refering to.. as far as saying when he talked about the media covering it as a black family is looting and a white family is trying to survive... these were captions under two completely different pictures from completely different photographers and media stations... leave it to kayne to misconstrue things... idk why people have to act like they want to start race wars all the time. (i tried making a post about this when this all first happened, but it was closed bc it "might get out of hand") I seriously think its something that needs to be talked about. The reason why it hasnt been taken care of is because it hasnt been discussed.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Screw Kayne!! By the way he his speaking and trying to act like he's a leader and also the way he talked in the interview on MTV's "All Eyes on Kayne West" his trying to much to be this generations 2pac!!!

Just and go write some more corney *** songs!!
Old 09-09-2005, 10:44 PM
TECH Addict

Oh how the love Kanye, let's put him all in the front of the store. So i'm on break next to the no smoking sign with a blunt in the mall.

Drug dealling just to get by, stacking money till it gets sky high. lol

sorry, had to quote him. love that college drop out cd. he's a douche bag though
Old 09-09-2005, 10:56 PM
TECH Resident

freakin idiot.
Old 09-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Tribe Shaman

I am waiting for a new skit on mad tv or saturday night live about what he said.
should be great.

Quick Reply: Kanye cant speak on live tv..