MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

La Whippet's first time out with new setup

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 02:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default La Whippet's first time out with new setup

Finally got the truck working good and we decided I take her out for some test hits. We just did one hit due to getting to the track late and has pumps being closed. New setup consist of HKE LSX440 with TFS245's and on on my RK boost cams, we are also running the new Holley HP system. Run was with 15 psi and launched with 5 psi. Enjoy the video and stay tuned for a lot quicker times VERY soon.

AMS Whippet new setup debut - YouTube
Old 09-29-2013, 02:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yup nicely done!! definitely quicker ET's coming soon!! congrats guys
Old 09-29-2013, 03:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by skeet
yup nicely done!! definitely quicker ET's coming soon!! congrats guys
Thanks skeet.

Where have you been? How is your truck coming along?
Old 09-29-2013, 03:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RoadKill03
Thanks skeet.

Where have you been? How is your truck coming along?

been around lol, got truck back trans works damn good, been working on a custom gauge cluster

still gotta hook up transbrake

should be ready for madness! probably wont spray just depends on how it goes! but should lock in the 10 sec passes on motor pretty easy !

so you totally disassemble your truck and part it out?

what are you doing now? paying attention to la whippet?

sell the maro? <--- damn i wont that car lol
Old 09-29-2013, 03:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

been around lol, got truck back trans works damn good, been working on a custom gauge cluster

still gotta hook up transbrake

should be ready for madness! probably wont spray just depends on how it goes! but should lock in the 10 sec passes on motor pretty easy !

so you totally disassemble your truck and part it out?

what are you doing now? paying attention to la whippet?

sell the maro? <--- damn i wont that car lol
Glad to hear that you got your truck up and running. Should lay down that 10 sec pass on motor easy.

My truck is in peaces but Hke is working on my new heart for my truck and new diff and tranny is on its way. Hopefully next month it goes in to Noribilt shop for the turbo kit.

Camaro is in my garage and I have a buddy that wants it but not sure if I'll let it go. I do love that car but just don't use it much.

La whippet is keeping me busy and learning that new Holley HP system. It's awesome and will be running it on my truck.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RoadKill03
Glad to hear that you got your truck up and running. Should lay down that 10 sec pass on motor easy.

My truck is in peaces but Hke is working on my new heart for my truck and new diff and tranny is on its way. Hopefully next month it goes in to Noribilt shop for the turbo kit.

Camaro is in my garage and I have a buddy that wants it but not sure if I'll let it go. I do love that car but just don't use it much.

La whippet is keeping me busy and learning that new Holley HP system. It's awesome and will be running it on my truck.
honestly its good to hear you still have truck i was wondering if you or it was gonna sell or not.

what diff you have now? stock just shortened? yeah i still need to get that done also probably end of year! probably only mod i got left to do lol

yeah that camaro would be to damn hard for me to let go ( sale ) very clean and i already know how its been taken care of not only with top of the line parts

gonna have to check into the Holley HP system
Old 09-29-2013, 03:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

honestly its good to hear you still have truck i was wondering if you or it was gonna sell or not.

what diff you have now? stock just shortened? yeah i still need to get that done also probably end of year! probably only mod i got left to do lol

yeah that camaro would be to damn hard for me to let go ( sale ) very clean and i already know how its been taken care of not only with top of the line parts

gonna have to check into the Holley HP system
Yeah. I thought it was going to sell quick because all that has been done to it. No way can that truck be built for what I was asking for it.

I ordered a M9 for it. I'll be selling my 10 bolt soon. It's got all the goodies in it.

You should look in to the new Holley system, it's awesome.