MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

A little sand dunning

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I cant believe someone was drag racing with their kids in the vehicle, it looked like car seats in the back?

Im envious, I wish there were some dunes somewhere near here to play in, that looks like a lot more fun than regular drag racing.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Sandog
Yeah, I'm a little younger....class of '81.

What do you mean 'blowing up'? More developing? Last time I went home to Milford, I couldn't believe it - million dollar homes! Freaked me out.
yeah you are a little younger. lol. got any younger family still here?

yeah both milford and hartland are being developed like crazy.

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
I cant believe someone was drag racing with their kids in the vehicle, it looked like car seats in the back?

Im envious, I wish there were some dunes somewhere near here to play in, that looks like a lot more fun than regular drag racing.
the jeep has 4 racing seats in it.

the dunes are sweet. so much to watch and do. lake michigan is right there, dune hills to climb, you can watch people drag race trucks and 4-wheelers. and there used to be some mud to play in.

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
Awesome video right here Lance!!!

thanks Noonie.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok this one right here is funny... did it land good? haha

Old 06-03-2009, 01:25 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SimpleManLance
yeah you are a little younger. lol. got any younger family still here?

yeah both milford and hartland are being developed like crazy.

the jeep has 4 racing seats in it.

the dunes are sweet. so much to watch and do. lake michigan is right there, dune hills to climb, you can watch people drag race trucks and 4-wheelers. and there used to be some mud to play in.
No one back there anymore. Mom lives downriver, friends all grew up and moved away. I know some people on the north side of Dunham Lake, but that's about it.

You know what I remember about Hartland (and Howell)? The keggers & mud bogs. There would always be a party at someone's house who had a swamp in their backyard.....everyone would get toasted and try and drive (run what they brung) through the swamp. Crazy! This one time, at band camp, (haha)...well, this one time, at a kegger/mud bog, some guy tried to drive his Harley through the swamp. Unbelievable! He got stuck (of course), and everyone waited until all that was sticking out was his handlebars, then they pulled him out.

Then there would be the Jungle Juice/Trash Can parties with Everclear and Hi-C....I'd tell you about them, but I don't remember 'em!
Old 06-03-2009, 06:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Sandog
No one back there anymore. Mom lives downriver, friends all grew up and moved away. I know some people on the north side of Dunham Lake, but that's about it.

You know what I remember about Hartland (and Howell)? The keggers & mud bogs. There would always be a party at someone's house who had a swamp in their backyard.....everyone would get toasted and try and drive (run what they brung) through the swamp. Crazy! This one time, at band camp, (haha)...well, this one time, at a kegger/mud bog, some guy tried to drive his Harley through the swamp. Unbelievable! He got stuck (of course), and everyone waited until all that was sticking out was his handlebars, then they pulled him out.

Then there would be the Jungle Juice/Trash Can parties with Everclear and Hi-C....I'd tell you about them, but I don't remember 'em!
lol. i might go to a mud bog this weekend if i get out out o work in time. there is usually one with in 15 miles of me every weekend.