MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Looks like Quik does it again

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 04:09 AM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You need a lot lower gear ratio with a std trans. There is no TQ converter to multiply tq, also you have 5th, and 6th gear to use. Getting off the line with a std is nothing like a stalled vato.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:21 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Spoolin I'm talking back when he ran 9s on a 200 shot or whatever. But anyways I was just throwing that out there.

Seems instead of members just blocking him we miss out on good builds and normally great advice that people sometimes don't agree with cause it's different
Old 05-17-2011, 09:22 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by stock48
Good runs 124 is solid 10sec mph. Id put a auto in for a few runs, beat some *** then put the stick back in. Bet it would still trap mid 120's with the extra drag because it would get moving faster.
even after all of the problems/broken parts and heart ache he refuses to go auto. his mind was made a long time ago to stick with that stick!

if this turbo kit ever came up for sale, i would have to come up with some money to buy it!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:29 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now just put a auto in it and go fast
Old 05-17-2011, 03:31 PM
TECH Resident

i'm not a hater at all. actually i've always been impressed w/ his builds and he's always willing to share his info on many sites. seeing his turbo 4.8 build is one reasons i decided to go turbo on mine. driving a manual on the street is a blast and fast as hell from a roll. i understand why he doesn't want to go auto just for better track times.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:33 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BadAssChevy327
people always hate on him. but he always makes power. im not a nut swinger by no means cause i can careless but you gotta give the guy credit. seems all he does is stick up for himself and not back down and he gets banned lol.

but its normal for that. i think i remember everyone hating on flaco saying hes lying about his set up. but good job on the build. and go run some 1000's on the highway
Hes just a very abrasive person in general, even down to arguiing that turbos facing each other will fight their air intake. I dont think many people have actually hated on his ability, just his personality. We let him come back one time as a test and he was here only a couple weeks before he had to go back.

Lets keep this thread on topic about his truck, not his personality.

Congrats on finally getting your truck running George I know youve been working on it forever.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Very nice numbers Quik
Old 05-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by skeet
read and comprehend what was posted ! the truck was making shake down passes, plus has 20" steet tires with a T56 damn get real man! can your truck run him? seems like a call out to me ?

take it youre calling him out also? quiks truck is by far a race truck ( track truck ) on other sites he plaining says its for highway rolls, where the T56 would kill an auto he was making shakedown passes not even at full potiental. her has no desire to strip his truck diown. by the way i didnt post his results for people to hate on him, i posted for the people that admired his build and wanted to know the outcome or even if it was complete or not.

thank you

lol really i think that would be a couple of damn good races

that truck is insane on the street!!!
I am glad to see I am not the only one you are a rude *** hole to!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Haters gon Hate ....Quik is smart ****.props
Old 05-17-2011, 11:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just honestly dont like the people that hate but cant back it up. if your gonna talk **** atleast have something in your garage that is as fast as your mouth. but its always the same few people that talk **** about EVERYTHING that is decently better then what they have. just go to their profile and look at all there post's you'll see

Quick Reply: Looks like Quik does it again